ARTICLE IN SLOVENIAN PRIMORSKE NOVICE MAGAZINE:

English, Hungarian

ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

sex abuse scandal.
  • truthseeker May 2011
    Sevapuri from Hamburg also has information about women who have had sex with swAmi, you can ask him about it if you have his e-mail. And if you think that's okay, swAmi having sex with followers, you are out of your mind.
  • %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] May 2011
    you do not know what nika is telling in slovenia
    she is telling the names that every second lady was having sex with swAmi
    she told also a name of my friend that she had sex with swAmi
    but this lady is a mother with child and hausband, can you emagine how low play nika is playing
    this i can not belive that it is true even if i would
  • Ivan May 2011
    Cici doesn't have an influence anywhere, he just reacted on what was happening. As much as I know falseswamiji has never even met nor talked to Cici... That's just hystery.

All this is not easy. The first time I have actually heard something was from an old Slovenian devotee who told me that swAmi is sleeping with Monika and I didn't believe that. Later that year I spoke with first and then with other few girls who had oral sex experience with swAmi. They told me about other girls from Wien, Ljubljana and Zagreb all of whom I knew (none of them neither left yoga neither posted their experiences on abuse web-site, later I met some of the girls whose statements you can read, devotee 5 I met in India long time ago). So I knew without any reasonable doubt that swAmi is having a sex life and that he is manipulating these girls in a sick horrible way. Nevertheless it took me five years to realise that YIDL is a scam. Last three years of my stay on YIDL I was in a relationship with a girl who was also swAmi's disciple and I didn't even told her! This was of course incredibly stupid of me. Of course she had called me a few weeks ago completely freaked out.
    From my experience I don't expect easy departure from YIDL but the next time swAmi calls someone to his room in the night one would think twice. The main thing is to protect the young innocent girls whom swAmi likes the best. All the parents will also have to think twice.
    I think that everybody on YIDL is more or less a victim of an elaborate scam pulled by an extremely skilled manipulator, everything on YIDL is just a facade, elaborate system of lies, a small model of māyā: swAmi's false smile, forged holy book, invented guru parampara, yoga exercises copy-pasted from Bihar school all dressed up in nice smelling incense, Rajasthani music, clean orange dresses and cheap new age wisdom. Unfortunately life is hard: there is no perfect enlightened guru, YIDL is not always a society of good-willed seekers... All this talk about guru pushing disciples on their limits is just a cheap trick, please.
    yes i read the story of 5th victim but how i can belive that she had sex with holy old gUru, he was very ill in that time and always in hospital
    and it is very disgusting to hear such a bad things

i belive just what i can see and feel, gossip is not source of truth but just to mae a confusion
    and since i know too much good nika and cici i know that these stoties are not true
    nika will tell me before but she never told me about the sex abuse

and the devine feeling when i am sitting near swAmi nobody will explain me that are not divine

but may be you need some other master to feel divine feelings

did you try to find some other divine guru?
  • Ivan May 2011
    Actually she told that he kissed her only, she is quite a trustworthy person, I was shocked when I heard who she is.
    As for Old GUru, he was an simple, rude man. If I could guess I would bet he learned the tricks from swAmi who is doing it much more carefully in very elaborate way...
    Ann,

Regarding comment on Novi Sad ashram building - here comes the story:

Two people who built ashram building in 2001, only few years ago have transferred ownership to swAmi, and that has been done at that time in large extent to prevent some unpleasant unfolding due to nationalistic government which was in power in Serbia at that time. Up to that moment, building was owned by them.

Some time after this transfer was completed (I really can't recall dates), idea of "buying back" of building appeared and there were two alternatives - to be bought by ashram (which had no money for this), or to be bough by people who had built it. Cici was against idea of transferring ownership to original builders as it was well-known (people involved had been talking about this) that if building would be returned to the original builders/owners, lot of other non-yoga commercial activities would be introduced in the same building, which was not custom in Novi Sad ashram. Building remained in swAmi ownership until 2 months ago, and during that time ashram was trying to get a bank loan in order to repurchase building from him, but without success.

Two months ago, final transaction was done - this building is again owned by one of original builders, and that person exchanged other property with swAmi (swAmi now owns that other property). As it seems that original idea of "buying back" was to get money, I presume that this other propery will be sold very soon (if it is not already sold).

someonefromnovisad
    it is difficult to understand why now all together started
    the australian lady had her website already 1 year ago and no body no australian teachers, no nika, no cici, no ivan and company have been contacting her
    but as explosion all of them contacted her this february,
    if you try to analised this process excluding sex which is defined in our mind as huge complex metter than you will have more opportunty to see some connections to other underground facts which are much more disgusting that the sex gossip

ps i hope that i will be not tomorrow on the nikas list of victim
    Several other things happened during this winter, and there were other people less-exposed than Cici that gave up their "YIDL duties" and left YIDL organization. What followed was Cici's not-appearing on winter seminar in Hungary, then rumors about him leaving YIDL started, followed by abused women's starting to talk about their experiences.

I know there are other people from Novi Sad reading this, and that they have more details - please share information you have with us.

I think that it is of great importance to try to sort out "who's good - who's bad" kind of things, in order to sort out in our heads what was plain BS, what was manipulation from anyone, and what could be true.

someonefromnovisad
    i meet nika in hungary in february and she told me that for her was very difficult to come to the seminar because her housband did not permit her to go, but any way she came just for one day
    and she went to great swAmi and sing a bhajan
    and than next day she open a webpage
    i really do not understand her behaviour
    why she came if she has such a bad feeling.
    i am not going to the places where i do not feel good
  • falseswamijifalseswamiji May 2011
    dear ann, I am the author of the swAmi-abuse.com
    either you are very uninformed and ignorant or you are just a weak boring try from YIDL to spread new old lies again and again.as they did in forums in croatia and slovenia etc...

I'll just trepeat again that I knew for the abuses since february 2009, not from Nika or Čići ( didnt know this man since this mart)
    It was very personal information so i kept it private until few abused women got connected through Australian site this last winter, much before cicis statement.
    It is quite fast connection , elisabeths site was online for some time but people didn't know about it, after all it is not CNN. And it didn't mention sexual abuses till we spoke to elisabeth.

my advice to you , if you are a sincere seeker- don't run into (wrong) conclusions.
  • Ivan May 2011
    I's because of this sick guru-disciple relationship which is only a cover for abuse, nothing else. Poor girl fighted it probably for years like all of them: is this guru pushing us on the limits of our ego, it's a lila, it's a tapas... I shall not fall my last test, oh, it's not the last test. It is just a sick pervert taking advantage of naive victims. When one understands this the door of the Yoga fort is finally opened and there is no way back.
  • Roman May 2011
    Ann, I don’t know any Nika, she is none of those women I’ve talked to. As I’ve mentioned before, I have certain test that I can decide if sexual encounter between the woman and swAmi happened or not. It does not proof the willingness or unwillingness but it’s a start for my fact checking, listening and making conclusions. As I’ve said, I cannot reveal it because then it would loose its power. One day probably things will come out more and then I’ll share it with everybody. All those women I’ve talked to have passed that test. And then I know how to listen. Ask unbiased people who knew or know me. I am trying to give you the benefit of doubt that you are still to some degree looking for certain answer yourself. Otherwise I would not be talking to you like this. On the other hand if you are just a puppet for your guru – do you believe in “law of karma”, woman? I don’t. But if you do, think as a woman how they’ve been always abused by men who were their closest. It’s called battered women. Most of them don’t talk about their experiences because of fear, or love to their abuser or many other reasons. It is not that cookie cutter simple. You are talking about spiritual experiences. How about this one: Think that you are one with that woman who is being abused. I cannot answer this question. I am a guy and I would beat the sh***t out of the abuser. But you are a woman. Be honest to yourself. You’ve said you went through difficult times and I am sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, that’s life. The best way out of it is to pick yourself up. Find your inner strength yourself. The guru is just the pacifier for a kid. So if you are as spiritual, religious and good person as you say you are, why are you not asking any real questions? Why don’t you give at least the benefit of doubt to those women? Imagine, if those things are truth, imagine your karma.

The building situation and Cici is irrelevant to the fact that we are talking about swAmi brainwashing people and sexually abusing women through his mind control games. Regarding those who enjoyed it: Well, they still had been brainwashed. And that Cici got married? Good for him. Congratulations to both of them!

The spiritual mumbo jumbo in your question towards me I will ignore. It has no bearing on the situation.

Roman
  • pavitra May 2011
    Hi Ann,
    I started to practice YIDL 15 years ago and I know Nika since then. We were living close to each other and spent a lot of time together. I spent also the last couple of days with her, her husband, her daughter, mother, brother and other friends. I was very happy to see that she is doing quite well actually in these very difficult circumstances supported by the love of her family and friends. For your benefit, I would like just to tell you some facts about how all her story came out. What happened is that she just confided her experiences to a close friend during an intimate discussion. The suffering, the abuse, the wound were so deep that she understood immediately that Nika needs help and mostly of all as both of them are mothers (me too), she decided that the abuses must be stopped. As she was still very confused she called Nika's mother and a very close friend and both of them decided THE ABUSE, THE LIES, THE MANIPULATION must be stopped. That's all. Nika tried to tell me the truth a couple of times before but I just stopped her as I didn't want to listen. I am so sorry for that. Today I'm only proud of her and thankful that she helped me to open my eyes. I have only a message for you: if you don't believe please at least don't attack her. Investigate if you want, you can call her and ask directly or just wait. Official investigations are going on in Austria, Slovenia and Germany. The truth about YIDL will come out.
    Pavitra
  • tomcody80 May 2011
    Seems like statements from Govinda, Vivek Puri etc. are deleted from http://fakedisciple.blogspot.com/ (The People Behind the Scene).
    What could that mean?
  • truthseeker May 2011
    When you read the yidl website you get the impression that everything is fine. swAmi has been on a caravan 'peace tour' through the Australian desert: http://www.yogaindailylife.org/news/peace-tour-through-australia-17th-27th-april-2011

He visited aboriginals who "have been looking forward to swAmi’s visit for a whole year". Probably just another lie, they want to make it believe that the desert tour had been planned, but in the original schedule, dated 27-02-2011, there was no mention of it at all: it only mentioned Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Dungog. Of course they hastily removed the schedule from the yidl website after the abuse started to come out, so they can tell you this new lie.

At the moment swAmi is in India, licking his wounds. I'm wondering how the Indians think about it all. Did swAmi only abuse western women?
  • truthseeker May 2011
    FYI: Sydney, Dungog and Brisbane didn't allow swAmi to visit them anymore after they had spoken with several victims.
  • Ivan May 2011
    Does anybody have some information regarding "Avatar puri". Who is he? I only heard a rumor that he is his son by some Indian women in Jodhpur, but that information isn't reliable in any way.
  • truthseeker May 2011
    I'm wondering what's going on in swAmi's head right now. I wouldn't be surprised if he feels really hurt, he may have thought everybody loved him, a bit like Libya's dictator Khadaffi who was surprised when the revolt in his country started. He truly believed his people loved him, despite of his terror. As one woman wrote on the esoterikforum that swAmi doesn't want to have sex with women anymore, also with the ones who are in love with him, I think he feels really hurt. Or he sees what has happened as a warning and he doesn't dare anymore. In any case, it's a good result.
    sorry but nika has own website many years for her bhajans videos and therefore she was visiting internet in the past year trerefore i coud not imagine that she did not see the austrailian website acusing swAmi, why she did not reply earlier?
    why happened this abuse at the same time with cici bilding, video story and his married?
    no body until now answer me on this question

as i already said you sex you can get on each corner and the sex scandals are always covering some other underground deals

i would be for me easier to belive on sex abuse if it would be not so much connected with the fight of power and money on the balkans

but tis is just my opinion

i am just reying not to fall on the first ball

• truthseeker May 2011
    Ann, it's good that you are loyal to the one you still regard as your master. Of course, if you would leave him after the first rumour, you wouldn't be a good student. That's one of the reasons why it's so hard to make people see the truth.
    But the love of truth must come first, you too will probably realise soon how you have been cheated all those years. I hope you will then not become bitter and not reject all yoga and spirituality. Yoga is good, it's just swAmi that has made it dirty.
  • satfinder May 2011
    D. K. have asked to ...:
    "[?]What caste belongs swAmi.
    [?]Brahmin [Brahman, Brāhmana].

He is thinking that he is Brahmin.
    I am not sure. ...

[?]Does anybody have some information about it.

Regards

P.S.
    Ok, i have read:
    "... He [swAmi] is not of Brahmin cast. ..." [by Roman* (01. link)]
    http://sexabuseyidl.com/discussion/comment/96#Comment_96

Reply on the 01. link by Govind Puri [yidl]
    http://sexabuseyidl.net/discussion/comment/189#Comment_189

Reply on the 02. link by R. P.
    http://sexabuseyidl.net/discussion/comment/191#Comment_191

Dakshina is donation for Akhara [organization]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhara

Bandhara is donation for food, ... [for Sadhus]
    Feast of Sadhus. Lunch for Sadhus & Yogis

i try just to write and evaluate the facts and not the gossip
    how can i belive to nika that she was abused?
    she was present on all seminars and singing so devotional in Serbia last november than in Hungary last february
    sorry but i can not find no any connection from her prevoius behavior to now wher she is accusing the abuse
    and every day she is telling different names of the ladies but when you ask them there are just laughing and seing that this is her invention

regarding cici sw chidanand his behaviour last years was just leading on that what he did and i am not at all suprised that he left in such a way
    i saw many times how he was treated his video team, shouting on them,...
    on kumbha mela was top of the top of his negative comments towards swAmi because he did not get a new titel
    we were all surprised about his reactions there

i had very special spiritual experience of love, of different energetical bodies, of non-attachment and no-reaction in difficult situations...on kumbha mela
    i was doing karma yoga almost all day and i did not have so much time for the meditation but actually i was with feeling all the time in meditation fase or feelings, just breating this air was giving you a spiritual dharsan
    this was my first kumbha mela and finally i realized why swAmi was so insisting to go there, i am waiting for the next in 2013
  • truthseeker May 2011
    Ann, you are of course free to stay in yidl, if you believe swAmi's BS and you think it will make you happy, no problem, it's a free world. There are still good things in yidl, as it is yoga. But you may be more careful now if you would ever be called to swAmi's room, I don't know how young and pretty you are and if you are swAmi's taste. But swAmi will probably be more careful himself in the future too.
    if the victims will first demonstrate the abuse will be for me easier to belive but with no any clear evidence with all this circus and dirty gossip it is almost impossible to belive

i hope that the truth will come soon

but it is not fair play from nikas site to telling other names which confirmed me that are just the lies
    pls tell nika to make official apology

unfortunatelly i am not young any more and i have already my loving man who is satisfying me but for spiritual teaching the swAmi is the best which i could find now in this word
  • SunYaC May 2011
    ann, there's no smoke without fire
    expecially when the fire is power and money
    i agree
  • pavitra May 2011
    Hi Ann,
    Nika was abused as so many other very young girls. When it happened the first time she was very young, innocent and swAmi's desciple for many years. All her life was YIDL and swAmi. All the girls were instructed not to tell anyone anything and that what was going on was something about a very deep and special guru - desciple relation. For me is easear to understand as I know from my personal experience what an abuse means and what a victim does to hide it from himself and everyone else. It's just too hard and too horrible to accept it. You don't want to disappoint, harm and loose the people you love. I tried to explain to you how Nika's story came out. It has nothing to do with Cici or Elizabeth's website. She told to a friend, this friend called Nika's mum and another freind and all of them together decided with Nika that evreyone must know. This is the only way to stop it. After that everyone is trying to do their best to spread the information and the truth. The created website is just one very important way to do it. All other stories and girls started then to come out and it seems that is only the tip of the iceberg. I already informed you that official investigations are going on and they asked not to go to the media as this can interefere with the investigation.
    I hope this will answer to some of your questions. Please try to understand.
    Pavitra
  • Roman May 2011
    Thank you Pavitra for clarifying this. I’ve also heard from some sources that swAmi held with some of those women who people would consider “consensual” some kind of vow of silence ceremony with more of them together. Because that way they felt that they had a special relationship with their guru and therefore wouldn’t tell that the fat sanyasi sleeps with all of them. Well, I call this sick and ridiculous. That’s why I am so against all these symbols and stuff. Because they just conceal the truth in cloud of supernatural and spiritual mumbo jumbo instead of calling it with real name.

Roman
    Romane,
    byl jsem s tebou kdysi v Indii, ale to s tebou byla ještě řeč.
    Sleduji tě v poslední době a tvé výlevy - jsi nechutný mystifikátor a hlavním důvodem toho je (i když si to nepřiznáš), že jsi zhrzený, zklamaný a neúspěšný exsvámí.
    Stydím se za to, že takový nevděčný ztroskotanec jako jsi ty, je také Čech. Nemáš vůbec ponětí, kvůli čemu doopravdy spustil Čitánand svoji očerňovací kampaň a ty ho teď v tom ještě hloupě a trapně podporuješ. Jednou se budeš kousat do jazyka až se dozvíš motivy a celé pozadí Čitánandovy kampaně.

Petr
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de