ARTICLE IN SLOVENIAN PRIMORSKE NOVICE MAGAZINE:

English, Hungarian

ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

Critical implications
  • batawebatawe June 2011
    when yogis become politicians and politicians support yogis and all becomes magickal...
  • pavitra June 2011
    Reply to @truthseeker and @ivan: I remember very well that during a lecture swAmi mentioned that one of the reasons for "homosexuality disease" are the hormones we are getting true the food. I can remember very well because when I told my children what he said they had such a big laugh and are making fun of my (and swAmi) stupidity even today.
  • truthseeker June 2011
    Reply to @pavitra: the fact that Sai Baba was a homosexual is just one little proof that people don't get homosexual through the food. He was born in 1926 and they didn't have hormones in the food back then, certainly not in India :)
  • pavitra June 2011
    swAmi's opinion and words about homosexuality are another small prove about how illuminated he is. But do we need any more?
  • Tony June 2011
    Reply to @pavitra: I don't need any more either, no. But it is good to gather all these anecdotes, stories, recollections in this forum, just so the humankind has an archive.

Homosexuality is an amazing test of people's true compassion and tolerance. No child ever gives a damn, absolutely not, until someone "moral" decides to teach them that these people are really perverts. And pretty much every single child will be taught that at some point in time by someone. I also suspect those might be the same sensitive polite people who can't handle seeing the word "vagina" ;-)
  • %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] June 2011
    Reply to @Tony:
    Yes, and thanks God that there is also people like you. You will teach your children to use the name of his/her genitalia as much as they can, and of course in proper way - especially as an argument if they don't like what other people are saying.
  • mangal June 2011
    Reply to @member: but maybe is better to speak about genitals than suffer by taboo (which is very often done by monks an gods messengers-maybe the truth is, that their disciples have some problems with the word SEX.
    And-old indian culture is full of sex-i dont understand how people in europe can believe "messengers" like Prabhupada-the true? Arabian muslims change it in the middle ages-before....when you read Ramajana...Kaikeji honored that she has beatifully arranged her intimate "place" , in Mahabharata Arjuna like sexual machine, and so on.....but when you read tranlation by "messengers"....no sex, like victorian England. Therefore-it is not true that now we are more sexual the in old good days-on the contrary. Only one difference-now is sexulity more used by bussiness. But of course-if we have like source of wisdom about old good days xxx, everything look more beatifull. But it is his Fairy tale. Not true. I am sorry. I appreciate xx fo¨r many things what he gives me, but it doesnot mean, that i will believe everything what he says-because i dont regard him as a living god. He is just human-with mistakes as other human have. But for many years i though something else....
  • %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] June 2011
    Reply to @mangal:
    Yes, but most important issue is how you use this word (as any other word)and that is what I was appointing and you know that.
  • mangal June 2011
    Reply to @member: In old hymnus they used sex for everything-Shiva had strong sex with Parvati, devadasi serve to the monks..-and so on, therefore i dont think that there is something wrong if someone use it in normal language-just victorian age was perfect...., maybe it is too rude when someone use it too much, but the main topic was that xxx has unhealthy and archaic opinion about homosexuality. And we spoke about it. Therefore words about intimate and sex comes...and of course, when someone use it too much it means that he has some problem with it. Therefore i ask others-use intimate words reasonably:) Maybe it could stumble others, thank you:)
  • Tony June 2011
    Reply to @member: Actually, in a serious argument, you will typically use the c-form of that word. If you confine yourself to the v-form, it really means you are being explicitly polite. Just to clarify the proper usage.
  • batawebatawe June 2011
    especially tantric texts have much "sexual conotation" depicted in all the glorifications of Goddesses and I usually saw in it some hidden/deeper meaning; it's all symbolic I would say (cause how could I admit, that on one side yogic pursuits coincide or go together with 'sexual' depictions of beautifully round hips and white as snow breasts etc...which just shows some radical dichotomy in the culture itself/philosophy of the age etc., spiritual psychology etc. -

and one more thing: aren't all schools of 'nirvanic', adwaitic and especially ascetic spiritual paths built upon the foundation of "negation of sexuality/=woman"; the whole structure of the building lies on its 'surpressed' sexual ground and you can say whatever you want; maybe it sounds like cheap generalization but it looks like it...
    (jainists say that woman cannot get enlightened, and she can get enlightened if she gets male body in her next birth:

quote: ...for example in the Jaina tradition one of the great Jaina Masters was a woman. Mallibai was her name. But Jainas have changed her name -- they have made it Mallinath. They have changed her identity from she to he. There are twenty-four teerthankaras, twenty-three are men, one is a woman, but they could not even tolerate that. They have changed the history. They say that she too was a man.
    http://www.energyenhancement.org/sufism/Sufism-Vol-1-Sufis-The-People-Of-The-Path-Ch-16-A-Lotus-On-The-Lake-Of-Emptiness-Question-3.html

like I wrote somewhere before: "you have to subtract women out of the grand scheme to save your soul" - SHE!, is in many cases the biggest 'problem' of the saintly men; she represents mortality (giving birth=death), basically things associated with 'pollution', menstruation etc...but at the same time they praise the Mother principle etc...pasting one more time this link:
    http://www.thlib.org/static/reprints/kailash/kailash_04_02_04.pdf

but to go back to depiction of Goddessess; there is etalon of sexual meaning everywhere, if it's something symbolical, than please explain me, and even if it is symbolical, then I still see the sexual narration and sexual symbolism:

so, maybe all the spiritual masters should have their wives, if it is necessary for them, if not, then ok, you'll be brahmacari without pressure as much as the one who will have wife without shame;)

examples:
    http://shivashakti.com/shriyan.htm

http://shivashakti.com/bala.htm
    One should invoke Devi and worship Her with the ritual accessories according to the rules. Having invoked the desired Devi in the centre of the yoni, one should worship in the triangle, in a similar way Sexual Love (Rati) on the left, Pleasure (Priti) on the right, and Mind-Born (Manobhava) at the apex. One should worship the six Limbs inside the yoni (i.e. central triangle) starting from the South East.

Outside the central yoni one should worship, from the East, in a clockwise direction, the Arrow-Devis. In the eight yoni-triangles one should worship the eight Shaktis called Beautiful Bhaga (Bhaga=female sexual organ), Bhaga, Nectar of Bhaga, Bhaga adorned with Flowers, Primordial Sexual Pleasure, The Flower of Sex, the Girdle of Sex, the Bliss of Sexual Love - these are the eight Shaktis.

etc...

some more fun;)):
    http://www.otoons.de/joke&game/bitch.htm
  • Maya June 2011
    My opinion to this disgusting affair, is that any kind of dependency is unhealthy.
    Everyone should search within themselves, to find out if he or she has become totally dependent.
    You have to ask yourself: could I have a happy and satisfying life without a Guru? Remember your last Guru is always your inner Guru!!!
  • falseswamijifalseswamiji June 2011
    good point maya
  • July 2011
    (sorry, had to be deleted by editor due to spamming)
  • pavitra July 2011
    don't be sorry Lun everything happens for a reason
  • July 2011
    yes of course
    the low of karma is governing this word
  • pavitra July 2011
    lun the law of karma was invented together with the system of kastas in order to justify the ruling of a privileged group of people by some universal laws. You don''t have a single evidence about the existence of such laws. But if someone makes you believe in such nonsense, they can make you believe everything.
  • July 2011
    in all holy books from different civilisation this principle of karma is included
  • Roman July 2011
    Thus Spoke Lun, the great knower of everything.

I’m gonna just ignore you. You sound like an old broken record.
  • PallasAthene July 2011
  • someonefromhungary July 2011
    Reply to @PallasAthene: :) :) :) :) :)
    but to the credit of some buddhists, each sutta (=sutra) of the pali canon (the oldest buddhist canon, which is in pali language, which is quite similar to sanskrit) starts with the following sentence: "Thus have I heard" ("Evam me sutam" in pali). i.e., this is how I heard from the master and from other monks. i.e., not stating that these are the words of the buddha or this is "the truth".
  • July 2011
    it is not my knowledge but it is ancient universal
  • truthseeker July 2011
    Reply to @lun: trying to do good is important, I agree. If swAmi isn't doing good, not even trying, will you still follow him or will you follow your own conscience?
  • NoviSadCalling July 2011
    Reply to @lun:
    How can you speak about something that is not your knowledge?
  • PallasAthene July 2011
    He refers to the story of Buddha who switched gurus over 100 times, until he realized the True Guru within.

• pavitra July 2011
    thank you PallasAthene very nice, wise and inspirational. The only part that surprised me is the advice that when you finally find the real master you should drink and eat him. You understand that this may lead to some very controversial interpretations. Or not? Lun - as you mentioned the Upanishads and Vedas, from your knowledge in these texts there is something similar? Because maybe we were wrong and to give blow jobs to your guru swallowing the maha prashad is common practice?
  • July 2011
    it is pitty that you did not have any realization in your long yoga path
  • July 2011
    try to remember what all you got during so many years
    pls do not forget it
    and do not permit that someone else which has hidden reasons can destroyed it
  • truthseeker July 2011
    Reply to @lun: yes Master Lun, thank you Master Lun.
  • pavitra July 2011
    Lun you are really an incredible challenge to ahimsa
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de