ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

fight club aka vampires vs. robots
  • Roman May 2011
    Great point.
  • Shivashakti May 2011
    yes I vote to start a new thread, but also do what @mangortree suggested get members to table the doc at society meeting/satsangs. And also take out rhetroic as @someonefromhungary said.. So maybe use the first two paragraphs with clear questions asking about investigations and allegations and also state that they have as committee and board members a 'duty of care' to their members to acknowledge these allegations and investigate them..
  • admin May 2011
    Voting on the "Call" document is closed. There was no official vote against and many for. Therefore we will post it on the first page with all received translations. It will be done by the end of the weekend. Those who need it for meetings during the weekend, just cut and paste it into the Word document (or any other wordprocessing program). Thank you everybody and keep it coming :)
  • mangotree May 2011
    Hi all, sorry if you have already begun working on this document but i have some suggested changes that may help it to be more acceptable if put in writing or officially before the board of your organisation – a slightly less chilli and more cucumber version that may be more palatable to the European societies. I hope these suggestions may help with the final document in some way that it actually helps to make a difference – to offer care and support to those already effected by this and help offer protection to those who remain connected with the organisation.

This is a call to all the officials of the organization.

We particularly address these lines to the people who have a legal duty of care to the members and practitioners of YI... eg presidents, vice presidents, club treasurers of the local organizations, as well as all members, who hold any position of responsibility within the organization.

Please address the following points:

*As members of this organisation we request clear communication of the processes and actions taken by board to investigate the numerous allegations raised publically in recent weeks and months concerning inappropriate conduct of PSM with students.

*We ask you to clearly outline the efforts the board/organisers have made to communicate and respond appropriately to the concerns which have been raised by many YI.. members.

*From the official and unofficial correspondence we have received as YI.. members so far there appears to be significant efforts to conceal and contain these concerns but little or no indication that they are being adequately addressed and investigated.

*Please indicate to us when an appropriate investigation will commence and the proposed time frame for a report to be provided to members.

good luck!!
  • admin May 2011
    Ok, now please let's all decide on final version as of now. Translators, stop translating until we finalize the Call. Another vote in effect just today: Veritas' version or Mangotree's version. Let's get it over with. Thank you,

Roman/admin
  • VeritasVeritas May 2011
    Reply to @admin:
    I agree, mangotree's version is more appropriate to serve the goal, so I vote for mangotree's version.
  • admin May 2011
    Thank you, I vote for mangotree's version too.
    Roman
  • pavitra May 2011
    I vote for Mangotree's version but I suggest you should prepare a similar version to address to the local authorities where the associations are located. From my point of view they should at this point just be informed about the request. The local authorities are the ones who also give the permission to found an association.
  • karavan May 2011
    Reply to @pavitra:
    agree for mangotree and some sentences for local authorities
  • PallasAthene May 2011
    Vote 4 mangotree version
  • someonefromhungary May 2011
    vote for mangotree version
  • admin May 2011
    Regarding some version for local authorities:

If that is going to be done, it should be done based on particular local situation. Empire spreads across the world and one cookie cutter version would not do the job. My opinion is that the “Call” is the chance for people on the inside of the organization to cope with the situation in an honest, sincere and professional way. My recommendation is to keep the local authorities option after exhausting the first one, i.e. the sane and honest people of YIDL dealing with the situation the proper way. If the time comes for the local authorities version, the local cells of Truth Fighters (for the lack of a better word :) can draw up their versions based on the original "Call" and act in the best interest of everybody involved.

Roman/admin
  • Australia_CallingAustralia_Calling May 2011
    Here's another update from Downunder or maybe its actually a DOWNdate from Downunder. Its all looking a bit grim really.

It seems that some people here are excited by the thought of change and there has been a list going around of the people who will take over in Australia - list officially determined by our Guru they say. The list includes our only sadhvi and swami who live here which is not really a surprise except that neither of them like to organise things usually.

I heard they're calling and emailing the centres already asking about the 'handover' procedures and can they sit in the office and watch what to do and stuff like that - i think they must mean "take over" rather than handover - there is a difference. Although i guess when someone is threatening you they also say 'handover all your money', and maybe that's what they mean by handover.

This is all a bit too quick really and i wonder what all the members in Australia honestly think about this, since we don't even know what we have to vote on, when we will get to vote, and especially we don't know the outcome of that vote - maybe we won't vote that way. I think the correct term here is 'jumping the gun' a bit.

Also it seems that there is some vote stacking by suddenly signing up a heap of new members - that sounds a bit desperate and i'm pretty sure that sort of thing is not allowed in Australia. I guess they don't think they have the votes they need for the take over and so they're doing all they can. If that's the sort of organisation its going to become i expect a lot more people will move away, including the yoga students.

Time will tell. Lets hope for something positive.
    I would like to thank you all for your protection from the vampires, robots and muppets - no attacks so far, phew. Will keep you posted.

• PallasAthene May 2011
    Reply to @Australia_Calling:
    Thanks for sharing informations.
  • Roman May 2011
    Thank you for the information. I’ve just wanted to mention that “down under” from where you are at, is here, on the other side of the globe from you. Therefore, don’t worry about us. Take care as much as you can of your own flock. The greatest thing in all this is that we are not in it alone. We are with you. The power is in unity. That’s what the Empire is trying to do too. But the power is always on the Truth side. They don’t have that one. I don’t pray. But I will cross my fingers and keep them crossed even while making myself a dinner. You are in our thoughts, same as we are in yours. Thank you, much love from the other down under :):):)
  • Australia_CallingAustralia_Calling May 2011
    Reply to @Roman:
    yes - geography lessons are different in Australia
    http://www.odtmaps.org/images/mcarthursmap.jpg
  • truthseeker May 2011

Traveling in a fried-out combie
    On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
    I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
    She took me in and gave me breakfast
    And she said,

"Do you come from a land down under?
    Where women glow and men plunder?
    Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
    You better run, you better take cover."

Buying bread from a man in Brussels
    He was six-foot-four and full of muscles
    I said, "Do you speak-a my language?"
    He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich
    And he said,

"I come from a land down under
    Where beer does flow and men chunder

Lyin' in a den in Bombay
    With a slack jaw, and not much to say
    I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me
    Because I come from the land of plenty?"
    And he said,

"Do you come from a land down under?
    Where women glow and men plunder?
    Yeah!
  • Roman May 2011
    I love it :):):)
  • mangal May 2011
    The call to officials is very decent and wise, thanks for people who prepare it, i am suprised how good it is, without useless provocation, just intelligent question-maybe now we can see if in yidl rest someone with own brain and thinking. No response could mean, that things deteriorate. I think that it is their duty to answer.
  • Roman May 2011
    I think it is important that the “Call” is distributed to the meetings by those who still go to the meetings. It describes actually exactly what the local organizations should do to avoid any legal proceedings in the future and other consequences. Regardless what will happen, everybody will ask: “Have you done anything about this? Did you know anything about this?” People on boards have responsibilities. Just notice that swAmi’s name is not on any board. It’s on you, my friends. And you’ll be stuck with it. Good luck.
  • mangal June 2011
    Maybe out of topic, but i have it in my mind long time: I know, that yidl people read this forum very preciselly. I would ask them-are we humans for you or asuras, vampires or psychiatric future patients? Regard us as a humans? Or-we are asuras and as we know from ramayana we must be destroyed (asuri shakti) Or you are so sorry that we will suffer in hell for ever. Maybe you should not believe in fairy tales....but i would appreciate when you calm down us and said-you are humans as we are and we respect your right to disscus despite it could be unplesant for us.....we have other meaning but the truth can be on our or your side....and therefore we will disscus with you in order to improve ourself or yourself....
    Thank you, our lovely robots-its joke:)
  • barnes June 2011
    Reply to @mangal:
    As I see the reactions in one small town in Czech R., you are mostly seen as normal wordly people trying to smear XXXX and gain some profit out of it :). And you are secretly led by Chidanad, of course :). But just evil humans, not vampires, asuras, thinking of hell etc. People are not that mad, at least most of them... I think problem is that most of them simply don't know anything about what's going on and at the same time they don't want to know. They got order - not to listen, not to see, not to think. Out of 30 people in our group hardly five are able to read this forum in English but even they don't do it - they simply don't want to loose their faith... Logic is simple - XXXX always did the best for me, now he says be blind or you are lost, so it's best for me to be blind. He may do anything, his reasons are beyond... It's hard to break this circle. For me it was also not easy to believe ex-swamis and others that their intentions are honest. But this situation is treated in such a way in yidl that I changed my mind eventually and I think I'm also slowly becoming vampire. But it seems empire doesn't care at all if I or anyone have to suffer in hell forever :(.
    So I'd like to ask "oragnizers" and "inner circle members" : what about to inform us properly, discuss this problem seriously, be honest to us and thus maybe prevent us to become "vampires"? We are really not sheep...
  • truthseeker June 2011
    Reply to @barnes: and we are also not wolves in sheep's clothing :-)
  • mangal June 2011
    Reply to @barnes: Yes, we all enjoy our dirty- earned money, which was paid by big Sw. Cici chidanand. You know, life isnt easy and man must earn money for his family. And money never stink-now, maybe i will buy cabriolet from this money...:) Of course, i am not on paylist, therefore i am just sheep (as one xxx swamini said on satsang about this case) Yes i surelly admire him like God bigest one and therefore i forget everything nice from xxx and now i support this awfull smear campaign free of charge.....my god (honestly-i had often very big doubts about this man and his knowledge-but i remember that many people, who now regard him as a devil admired him like nearly selfrealized person....)-and i am very very curious what he is doing now-if he watching this forum, maybe it would be interesting, if he write us something about his new life. But i hope he will not invective me for my doubt about his spirituality:) Seriously- i think just really idiocy person can believe this "potato bug" eplanation which yidl hard core persons offer us.......it was first suspiction for me, that the problem is real....
  • truthseeker June 2011
    Reply to @mangal: to stay in Roman spheres: pecunia non olet. So I will ask Cici to put you on his paylist, like the rest of us. (this is a joke, Peter) :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pecunia_non_olet
  • mangal June 2011
    Reply to @truthseeker: :-D maybe we should give some dakshina from this money-in order to clean it. I eagerly waiting for first payment from Cicis pocket:)
  • Roman June 2011
    Reply to @mangal:
    But still, 12% should go to swAmi because it is about him anyway. Don't forget.
  • barnes June 2011
    Reply to @mangal:
    Exactly. I can't judge if those testomonies are true or not, I simply don't know. But I can see the reactions, attitudes of both sides and make my opinion out of this. And I don't like if someone wants to make me fool. Unfortunately, It's yidl members, not so called "Roman's army" who make me believe that the problem is real.
    Anyway, Cici is interesting topic. I can say I believed him, I really though he achieved some spirituality, he was kind of authority for me. And now he is out. What does it mean for me? Just to say: "he is asura now" is too easy. In reality it means that my judgement was completely wrong. And if it was wrong once, it can be wrong anytime. Also as for my relation to XXXX...
    Yes I'd like to know what is Cici doing now. But I think if I was him, I would be also that invisible. Yes, anyone has right to change his opinions. But still - he preached something for 30 years, inspired many people etc. Who would believe him if he start to preach the contrary now, he is not credible anymore. Better to stay silent, I respect it. But some more explanation from him would be nice anyway, I think he owes it to the people who trusted him.
  • Durchanand June 2011
    Reply to @barnes:
    thanx for reminding and welcome in the club Mr./Mrs. Barnes - and HEY, where the motherhack is last months cheque, Chichi???? ... need to pay my ghostwriters, you know it all too well, so get going now!!!
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de