English, Hungarian

ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

fight club aka vampires vs. robots
  • Thank_You June 2011
    This picture is an expresion of my
    joy and light and thankfulness and transformation.
  • VeritasVeritas June 2011
    Reply to @Thank_You:
    This code is how you embed a picture from another website in here (hyperlink).
    As far as I know you can not upload any picture from your PC (except for your avatar).
    If you have a picture on your PC you need to upload it to another page first (http://imageshack.us/), then you can hyperlink it with the code above.

PS: The sample picture is the evil emperor of Star Wars. He somehow reminded me of someone who pretends to bring peace, but is actually doing quite the opposite.
  • karavan June 2011
    Reply to @Thank_You:
    Beautiful batik, who made it, if I understand right, is it yours???
    Wonderful !
  • Shivashakti July 2011
    Reply to @Thank_You: wow what a beautiful picture. Where is it from? Did you make it?
  • Roman June 2011
    You have to have the picture somewhere on the web and then you can just create link to it as Veritas has showed you. You cannot upload picture from your computer directly to this forum.
  • Thank_You June 2011
    sorry some how I can't get it
  • Thank_You June 2011
    sos
  • pavitra June 2011
    thank you Thank you
    your picture is beautiful
    I found myself that now that I'm free from the cult repression I became creative again.
    We can't get our time back and is also sure that yidl gave us also something good but I'm sure that it blocked our creativity. It is important to warn the people that are still in. Maybe you think that yidl and swAmi is making you a better person but please consider the option that being out of all this time consuming nonsence can make you be 1000times better. It's your life, make it your choice.
  • Thank_You June 2011
    Reply to @pavitra: Hello Pavitra
    After my traumatic phase , I am free , I am out, I am creative, I feel joy, I feel freedom, I feel light, it is like a glow inside of me just coming out and even happiness :-)
  • someonefromhungary June 2011
    Reply to @Thank_You: :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  • mangal July 2011
    Reply to @Thank_You: maybe i would not be so sure, that refuse of cult programing means, that we are free....there is multi level program:) as i read in one judaistic book-some atheist gave me the best proof, that God is not, and i replayed him...maybe after all it is true:), but, lets enjoy
  • Thank_You July 2011
    yes I made the picture as an expression of my thankfulness, joy, freedom and that glow I am feeling inside coming alive again.
    Even people around me who know nothing of ...."the"...... situation are commenting on my energy and happiness. Lots of love and light to you all :-)
  • Shivashakti July 2011
    Reply to @Thank_You: Its Brilliant! You are an Artist!
  • speakup July 2011
    Reply to @Thank_You:
    Good on you! Go for it! Isn't it amazing the feeling of energy that comes after the initial shock and grief. I have felt so mentally alert and energetic in the last month - such a return of confidence, optimism and lack of guilt - haven't felt so good for years. So interested to hear other people are experiencing this freedom. Also feeling some emotions that have been repressed - its ok to get cross or impatient at times - no need to feel guilty or 'unspiritual' - just normal healthy range of feelings and thoughts - good to be truly alive again!
  • NoviSadCalling July 2011
    Reply to @Thank_You:

Welcome back to life from ZIDL! (Zombies in ....)
    :)
  • mammoth July 2011
    me too!
  • mangotree July 2011
    for the freedom lovers
    maybe somebody posted it already and that's why its ringing in my head
    but you will also enjoy the pics here i guess

• Shivashakti July 2011
    Reply to @mangotree: awesome song!!!
  • July 2011
    Subject: Novi Sad Ashram opening

Dear friends,
    Regarding the latest statements and threats by the anonimous group of people who hide their identity cowardly acting behind the scene, we would like to inform you about the following.
    The same group made the similar email address to our official address and sent the false letter in order to make confusion regarding the opening ceremony of the yoga center in Novi Sad. So, please, note, that only letters from this email address: yogaindailylifenovisad@gmail.com are authentic.
    After everything that happened in Novi Sad, a loyal group of disciples protected the legality and the teaching of our Parampara.
    Because of previous threats, each action that the new Presidency was undertaking was done legally and formally according to current law of the Republic of Serbia.
    So, there is no any lawsuit that is the obstacle to our current and further actions and operating of XXXXX Society in Novi Sad.
    Therefore, please take as relevant only those information that you receive from Official Presidency YIDL Novi Sad.
    The opening of the new Ashram will take place on the same day and time as announced. We hope that you will all come to share our joy for opening a new Ashram
    We look forward to see you there
    Sincerely,
    YIDL Novi Sad
  • VeritasVeritas July 2011
    Reply to @lun:
    This rather silly action of yours will get you banned. It is called textbook spamming.
    We have rules here. Silly Gopi!
  • NoviSadCalling July 2011
    Reply to @lun:

Dear Lun, you base your opinion on your belief and words said to you by other group members, and not on relevant information.

Wait and see.

If I was you, I wouldn't trust so much in words said by "Presidency". They are withholding every inconvenient piece of information from public. They are aware of lawsuit, and, in fact, XXX is also informed about lawsuit by no one but members of your "Presidency".

You may be opening the new centre, but it changes nothing in terms of breaking Serbian law. Lawsuit has been filled because you/they broke the law, not because you are openning some fancy, silly house.
  • PallasAthene July 2011
    lun red too much books....

• July 2011
    i really do not understand why the chidanand pregnant lover send the missleading emails to all bhaktas
    if she does want to be bhakta any more why she does not leave others to be bhaka
  • truthseeker July 2011
    Reply to @lun: now where do you get all your information, Lun? Who is the source of this wisdom?
  • July 2011
    why we are disturbing you so much that we remain bhaktas?
  • pavitra July 2011
    Sorry I'm not disturbed at all by your bhakti. It looks more that you are disturbed by us that are definitely out of the system. You came to this forum that is dedicated to swAmi's sexual abuses. Stay away. I will not come looking after you. What is disturbing me a lot is that you are repeating the same stupid things 1000 of times. What is disturbing me even more is your obsessive gossiping about people private life. If I would be the administrator of this forum I would cut you off.
  • batawebatawe July 2011
    @PallasAthene: nice link;)))

@lun: I agree that everybody should let everybody be what they want;)

We can be nasty but it doesn't help us (from both sides); and I think this is not a competition between anybody; but everybody should follow his conscience;

to question things, it doesn't always mean to be negative and loose the faith (do we have faith in ourselves?), it means to understand better;

but it's hard to have a normal conversation if any of the sides mocks the other...

me personally, I am not disturbed with no bhaktas of any kind;), this is not the main issue, at least for me...

and gossiping doesn't help at all, especially if the gossiped person is not around, but then it would not be a gossip anymore;)

is 'truth' also a gossiping job?;) God is somewhat 'absent' and there are many who speak (gossip?;) about him/her/it all the time. No gossipers, no God.;))) God as the ultimate gossip-formulae.;)
  • July 2011
    so you finally realized what gossip means
    compliments
  • PallasAthene July 2011
    sister lun, where is your heart? in the holy books or in your actions?
  • July 2011
    heart is where you do not destroy the other believe
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de