English, Hungarian

ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

fight club aka vampires vs. robots
  • NoviSadCalling July 2011
    Reply to @lun:
    And where you don' meddle with other's private lifes.
  • Ivan July 2011
    One may believe in everything one wants: the church of flying spaghetti monster, (http://www.venganza.org/), Jehovah, Nirguna Brahman, no problem. The problems is only in supporting someone who is misusing his power and who is abusing people. He is also responsible for introducing some dangerous cultish behaviour which estranges some people from their normal social environment. Lots of YIDL people are cutting their ties from their families, friends (remember the "kushang" and "satsang" crap). Some people are even quitting their jobs in order to earn their livelihood only on YIDL, some are taking samnyasa giving everything to swAmi, some had wasted their youth and savings in Rajasthan desert. They might be happy now (are they really happy?), but through his reckless selfish actions swAmi is frequently alone destroying their faith leaving them where?! Only the one who is doing s**t should be blamed...
  • July 2011
    whithout bhakti no liberation
  • truthseeker July 2011
    Reply to @lun: liberation from what?
  • NoviSadCalling July 2011
    Reply to @truthseeker:
    From excess money, for example.
  • truthseeker July 2011
    Reply to @NoviSadCalling: or virginity.
  • batawebatawe July 2011
    god: are you ready for enlightenment now? I have time...

ego: right now?

god: yes, are you ready?

ego: would you like some ice-cream?

god: no! I can give you enlightenment now!

ego: can I invite my neighbour?

god: invite for what?

ego: for enlightenment...can't he come too?

god: he needs more bhakti...he must wait little more

ego: but I think he deserves it more...he's greater bhakta than me

god: I say who has greater bhakti!; today it is your turn; are you ready?

ego: let me just check my e-mail O Lord, I think one girl from "wisdom-forum" gave me the reply on bhakti subject and then I can decide if I want to get enligtened today O Lord...

god: you don't need a girl to decide about that and what will her reply help you with your own desire to get enlightened? Are you chickening out?

ego: she is so smart my Lord; I am not sure what will enlightenment bring me; you know I love You O Lord, You know I have pure bhakti for Thee; but I am wondering myself of what she said yesterday, something like: "if you have real bhakti as you say, than are you ready to leave all this enlightenment and everything and become my boyfriend, as I like you so much; does your bhakti include any love for me?"...I know O Lord it is all Maya, what should I do?

god: somebody is messing with my plan again; damn those saints; that is when you keep them starving and than they cause me such problems...(what shall I do now?)

ego: Maya or enlightenment? what should I do now; where are you O lord?

god: I am here, I am thinking, don't you see?...(I am really pissed off right now!) - My son, listen to me carefully. Go to the river and meditate there for 3 nights, drink only your own piss and eat 5 nuts per day and than come again to me and say what you have decided.

ego: (went to meditation and completed the sadhana) - Yes O Lord, I have decided: I will marry this girl and you can give me enlightenment after I experience some Maya, ok? You know I love You, there's no threat to You here; you know my heart O Lord and you know and I know, it's all your play, O Mighty One! I love this girl O Lord, both of you, let me do it...

god: my son, the ocean of maya is endless; you still want to wait, suffer and postpone the final merging with Me, is that what you want?

ego: let's make a deal; I know you like ice-cream and I love this girl; I will deliver you daily ice-cream, many flavours: mango, lemon, apricot, blueberry, strawberry, chocolate and more, you just leave me at peace with the girl as long as you get the ice-cream and besides you have the neighbour and he'll be more than delighted to see you few more hours everyday...

god: ok, ice-cream is my weak point; as long as you deliver me daily the necessary amount of ice-cream I can postpone your enlightenment but if you do not satisfy my divine wish appropriately I will be forced to give enlightenment to your neighbour...

ego: I have lemon ice-cream right now...would you like some?

god: why do you ask, bring some!

ego is it good?

god: it's excellent!

ego: may I go now and visit my girlfriend?

god: does she have any bhakti for Me?

ego: don't you know it already my sweet God?

god: I am just testing you...

ego: even if she has no bhakti for you, by loving me, she will indirectly love You too...

god: that's good; it's good to love Me...there's nothing greater than bhakti...

ego: like ice-cream bhakti?

god: are you making fun of Me?

ego: why don't you give some to the saints O Lord, how come that they still vigilantly want the final enlightenment and you don't give it to them and me the greatest sinner, caught in the web of Maya, you want to give it to me, just like that, unexpectedly?

god: you give me ice-cream all the time, that's why; and they need to meditate and don't think on cherries and apricots and strawberries like Me; I can do it as I am the creator of Worlds; they must obey and you are my favorite ice-cream-boy: I will miss you my son; I thought all your love was only for Me...

ego: listen, you can come occasionally for a dinner too, ok?

god: ok, but don't forget to love Me...

ego: don't forget to give me enlightenment...

god: how can I forget my son; who will deliver me the ice-cream if i forget...love you my son!

ego: this is the first time I heard You say that you love me...

god: you know what my chosen son said: "Love thy neighbour as thyself!"

neighbour: I knew they will love me!...at least his son has spoken about me...

god: who said you can join the conversation right now?

neighbour: you always leave me out, can't I jump in at least once?

ego: I must go guys, have fun; Dear God, please feed your saints at least once with this delicious apricot ice-cream and find my neighbour a girlfriend so that he can get the enlightenment too; later dudes...

god: yeah, you're right, must hurry myself too; my wife is probably angry again why do I hang out with saints all the time; must be their bhakti... -

"Hi honey, I'm home!"
    **"Where the fu..k have you been? Did you wash your hands before eating?"
    "I am not really hungry."
    **"Again fasting ha? You shouldn't hang out with your saints so much and you should better do some chore at home or else..."
    "Or else what?"
    **"Or else I will get enlightened too!"
  • July 2011
    even the diamont can be trow in the garbish
  • PallasAthene July 2011
  • July 2011
    you are a nice guy thanks for your image
  • July 2011
    the same you can do with the viktims as elisabeth constantly wishing
  • PallasAthene July 2011
    ignoring must be an essential part
    to keep holding on

may the sun shine upon you
  • %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] September 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • falseswamijifalseswamiji September 2011
    why cant we just delete all the deleted posts from deleted user?
  • Roman September 2011
    We have different options how to do it. I am choosing different options according the situation. If you delete everything then forum may look incoherent there and also it can be helpful to have some record in case of law suit. If the user goes really ballistic and I will determine that complete annihilation is necessary to save the humankind, I will do it. We have not reached that point yet with anybody. I am for give peace a chance :)

Also, after couple days it will fade in history. Only the cult forum historians will use it writing their books.
  • PallasAthene September 2011
    why? It is the fight club. ;)) The cleaning lady don't want just to touch them. ;)

• falseswamijifalseswamiji September 2011
    you're right..sometimes it could be unclear -some responses that followed after or during spamming ''comments''
    nice song pallas..
  • PallasAthene September 2011
    ;))))
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de