German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

sex abuse scandal, Part II
  • Watcher October 2011
    O God
    How come ole swampi is hiding?

O God
    Why does he not answer any questions about abuse when asked?

O God
    Does anybody know that the interviewer on Drishti point radio was one of his disciples?
    I am even wondering abou the dubbing parts of the interview 3 times or at least there are 3 subtle versions of the interview.

O God
    Why does he behave in an irregular and in a guilty manner?

O God
    Why was most of the webcasts from Canada thru to America, New Zealand, Australia then India so unusual and weird?
    The ones that are no longer available and were taken off and are very telling in words and body language.

O God
    Why am I expected to ignore well-loved guru sister’s experiences that are 1st hand?

O God
    Why am I expected to ignore many other guru sisters and brothers second hand experiences of having to comfort the sisters?

O God
    Even if I did not see with my own eyes, I see an overwhelming amount of indicators.
    Overwhelming, Overwhelming, Overwhelming.

O God
    What kind of an organisation is this if you are ostracized for asking questions and having independant thoughts?

O God
    What kind of an organisation is this that abandons its members after years and years and years and years of giving and hard work?

O God
    Why would so so many people suddenly leave?

O God

What kind of an organisations ???
    Cannot see that individuals who have given so so much may
    be in pain, pain of loss, pain of separation, pain about the lie, pain about the illusion.
    Nobody cares,
    nobody cares,
    nobody cares for them.
    Told to ignores them they are just worms.

O God
    You have given me ears and eyes and a mouth to see the truth so O God why should I hide them from the truth.

O God
    Somebodies cared enough to leave and blaze a trail of hope and freedom for others

O God
    O God
    O God
  • Shivashakti October 2011
    Reply to @Watcher:

O God indeed!
    Thanks for the post
  • mangal October 2011
    Reply to @Watcher:
    "O God
    What kind of an organisation is this if you are ostracized for asking questions and having independant thoughts?" Exactly:) The key point in this affair.
  • THOR October 2011
    Reply to @Watcher:

That was very funny. Thanks for good laugh. By the way as you already know we don't need a God to tell us the answers on this questions. This is not a rocket science, it is something what happened before, is happening now and will happen in the future. The life goes in circles. If our conciseness has been evolved enough to come out of those circles we will come out if not we will continue orbiting around others instead our self to become the center. I don't mean to become walking God, forget about it. Those we had enough. To many walking gods proved there are no walking gods.
  • Watcher October 2011
    Reply to @THOR: !
    Oh God !
    what a shallow post !
  • karavan October 2011
    To Elizabeth- investigation was prolonged becouse of a new woman that denounced her abuse by SM after the report was already concluded. Final police report will be sent to the public prosecutor in some days.

There are 2 slovanian women that reported the abuse to slovenian police and one from abroad.

This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de