English, Hungarian

ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

Coffee House
  • Mahabhakta_Parody July 2011
    Reply to @NoviSadCalling:
    Yes, first go hell-lokha then be worm. Lie karma all for you.
    You not understand lila of master. He master you not.
    You warship new baby Cici new Avatarpuri? You so lost but I have love and light and prey for you always, yes.
    I even have bottle full water from footwash from lotusfeet on my altar, I give you little glass to drink, will save you soul.
    I give all bottle to all Roman worms here, yes I good bhakta save your soul.
    OMMMMMMMMMM
  • truthseeker July 2011
    Reply to @Mahabhakta_Parody: we no become worm, but mosquito and we massive attak you master for killing us. Lila? you meen lolly? you master lolly no good. He not make make no girl pregnant, no reel man! Cici lolly much better. We not want you master footwash, he fungi on foot. MHOOOOOOO
    Reply to @truthseeker:
    You no choice, Master say worm, no mosquito. Mosquito blessed, got librated by Gurudev! You not understand! You also not understand fungi kriya, But i sell to you, you give back stolen video equipment, I tell you secret kriya.
  • NoviSadCalling July 2011
    Reply to @Mahabhakta_Parody:

And worms are crucial part of each and every ecosystem!

Do you, maybe, have some other bodily fluids from him? I think that there must be something to cure human infertility ...
  • mammoth July 2011
    Reply to @mangotree: sounds like Bigindian river ran out of Yoga teachers and most karma yogis and someone is going to have to mop the floor, clean the toilets .
  • Roman July 2011
    When I more than sixty I have baby on young fourty years chick and you not. And you completely wrong about size. But they say size no matter. It is nectar what matter big. Open mouth, close mouth. Is simple.
    Reply to @Roman:
    You son of snake will have chicken from KFC!
    Nectar Kriya secret! You not tell anybody! So bad Karma for you.
    I send you nail from master toe to chew, better then eat chicken for you!
  • Roman July 2011
    You low breed son of a woman. I not talk to you. Your breath smells toe nails and fungi. Your kriya no good. I go watch my belly rise.
  • PallasAthene July 2011

• mangotree July 2011
    AUSTRALIAN NOTICE BOARD - FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT

MESSAGES OF LIGHT & LOVE FROM AUSTRALIA
    Receivied 19 March 2011

Dear Friends,
    this is the letter i wrote to Full Moon after she asked me to send her cici's statement for her information.
    love AnotherIndianRiver

dear Full Moon,

enclosed is cici's statement. Yesterday i sent another letter that includes the replies of other wellknown disciples. See for yourself.

Australians have based their opinion on the content of website, cici's statement and second information of one woman that lived in Jadan for a few years.

Interestingly SXXXXJi warned me about her a few years ago, she never contacted me. And i was wondering why he warned me.
    Now i can see the crucial link that she is playing in this whole scenario.

One can see this in two ways. One (the dark one first) that SXXXXJi wanted to cover his actions. The other one (and this is the one that brings light into my heart), because in the divine tapestry it was already known that this would make a big difference in the decision of one disciples heart (mine) and help me to remember who SXXXXJi is!

Renunciate and I have decided to invite SXXXXJi to Australia.
    I hope others will join us.
    I will let you know more details.

much love
    AnotherIndianRiver
  • reality July 2011
    Right, we all are following guruvakya. Renounce and enjoy. We all have renounced y..l and s....i, MIO(similar to Men in Black) and we are enjoying life.
  • %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] July 2011
    Mahabhakta parody and Novisad calling (I bet I know who it is), here is little story for you:

one grandpa heard that one old chick is following sw.... all the time asking him I want boyfriend, I want child...for years. Well...opportunity makes thief... and everybody is happy, old chick get boyfriend (maybe child too) and old grandpa is getting...pavitra you will tell, you like to speak dirty. but...there is always but...old grandpa has huge ego and he knows that he was always speaking about fallen swamis ...well not so nice. His ego cannot swallow , but he like getting very much...what to do??? ego comes in front and tells to old grandpa ...well you enjoy now your freedom, you deserve it, move over and just enjoy, I will take over commands for you...and grandpa did. Old chick is happy, finally she has boyfriend and even some of the new believers like Roman call her young chick ...everything is fine. But when grandpa ego take over the command he made some noise and colorful theater , he had to, because if only grandpa leaves S.... not good. This noise and colors wake up some always miserable ladies...their ego said, hmmm I am always miserable and I hate those smiling faces, let make everybody miserable. Other said...at least, it is mine turn to be in front. Other poor one said , yes, you see, i was write I am like them, because she never belongs to some thing. And the most credible chick is one who left everything and took her bike and went to India. Jung , white, good looking chick all alone on bike on Indian roads...everybody who were there, you know what is this...This move is so smart that she has to be the most reliable chick. Many others wake us with this noise. Don't forget, grandpa is silent now and happy, no need for him to go further. So, many others woke up this noise, and they said...hm...I am not satisfied either..I got some illness and He didn't cure me, or...he didn’t gave me resolution to my problem, and this and that....so they formed a mighty , or just those girls are so nice…so they organized army, r. army. They said, we are smart, we don't want to be some cult followers, but in the process they put those girls on the throne and become their followers. They are protecting them even more then yellow sheeps protect their guru. Nobody should even ask , just believe. Hard core religion. But again, everybody is happy. Of course all that truthknowers, they are smart, remember, and sheeps are just sheeps. Finally, after so many years old grandpa gave him courage to come out, finally. They said...oh look how stupid those yellow uniform sheeps are, they don’t see the truth...let save them...Sheeps were on the beginning very polite and said: please, stop saving us, we are fine. But no...truthknowers just ignore that...they know that sheeps are cult victims, brainwashed, what they know. Lets save them...and take in this saving yellow sheeps organization whole possession. How convenient. So, no, grandpa is not the only one who is guilt for this mess, now his work is done, let him alone to get some more...it is more like Monty Payton film in which nobody knows on the and how all that started, somebody mentioned this film here somewhere.
    story maker
    Reply to @storymaker:
    Thank you, Sri storyteler, thank you. So strong support, help me hold candle in darkness. Sriraman left so only little real Bhaktas left here, but now you here and so clever!
    Now I know why Romans work so hard, payment not enough, women sleep with them!
    You so clever, thank you thank you. And so good proove, women on bycicle is no real person, only women in car! Goooood point!
    They so blind, you help me make they see! Funny they call us sheep but they are!
    We right they wrong!
    Reply to @storymaker:

Storymaker XXX: --bows down to greet public --
    public: Clap-clap-clap (clapping hands, ovations)
    Storymaker XXX: "it was my pleasure..."

- curtain goes down. -

Your show is over.
    Reply to @NoviSadCalling:
    Yours also.
    Reply to @storymaker:

Beeeep, wrong reply! I have never had any show!!! Your score is reset to zero!
  • Roman July 2011
    @storymaker:
    You are a really bad story maker. But for coffee house it does not matter. People are just killing time with bad stories while waiting for their coffee drink here. So it's ok. But if you want to have a real discussion, move to another thread. Then I can actually tell you facts against your false accusations. Sorry, I gotta go, my Frappuccino Mocha is coming up…
  • pavitra July 2011
    storymaker & mahabhakta_Parody you know, I think that sometimes it's nice just to keep quiet...
  • PallasAthene July 2011
    reply@storymaker:

You forgot a very important point in your story. It is the noise of thinking women and I really hope, that they will start one day more and more doing so. This whole patriarchal s…t smells like a mud hole and makes big bubbles in the stratosphere similar to an allergic reaction.

Take a look at all seminar pictures and you will easily find out that 85 till 90 percent of the incoming money and manpower are given by women. They are building up the organization till years. They are fine to make satsang when the boss is not available. To be a good woman they have to cook, to look after their children and to adore their man. Otherwise they can pray and smile silently, better without attracting attention. The 10 to 15 percent remaining men are allowed to run the business on stage, discussing which chick has been more manipulated by which man..

What do you think would be left, if the 85 percent women would say: No my dear, please sit down at the round table with those, they are complaining your behaviour as a man. Clear this point up and come back please.

Take a look at the pictures of all the seminars. Without them your playground would be a desert.

Don’t call any woman a chick!

Now you can have a white or a black coffee. I'm the waitress in the roman machohood.
  • someonefromhungary July 2011
    Reply to @PallasAthene:
    Gentlemen, please accept our deepest apologies for the hectolitres of Macho Mochas somehow dropped onto your ties by our other waitress, Ms. Someone "the Undextrous" Fromhungary. It could not happen by accident. Therefore, she will be fired immediately. Please submit your claims for damage and you shall be fully reimbursed. We are terribly sorry for this extremely embarassing situation. We shall do our best to prevent such things from happening in the future.
  • mangotree July 2011
    Reply to @PallasAthene:

thankyou sister!

and while we are on this train of thought
    can you forum-posting blokes please be so kind as to avoid calling the women 'girls'
    many of us are now very grown up women thanks to the goings on in yidl
    (you have an exemption of course if someone is acting like a naive little girl - then go right ahead and say it like it is)

i will take my coffee black thanks - as a reminder of the darkness of the yidl story
    Reply to @PallasAthene:
    sorry my dear...your shiny knights in this forum (Roman for example) are using very often word chick (for example for "young" girlfriend of our grandpa), I used this only to underline your people language. By the way I am also european emancipated woman and hate all patriarchal s...t. But in yidl you are really wrong. Can you find any other religion or spiritual school where woman can be equal to man? I don’t think so. They can be in some religions only black pinquins serving priests. Here, many womans are monks. I know one Indian lady mahamandaleshwar, and she is really master of her school (big school, many devoties), she is real indian “mataji”. But this is only my opinion...I am going back in making stories, I like that more with coffee, you can give me black coffee. But in general I like to make my own coffee.
    Chears!

• mangotree July 2011
    AUSTRALIAN NOTICE BOARD - FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT

MESSAGES OF LOVE (or RANTS) FROM EUROPE AND UK
    19 March 2011
    Vienna (home of the "chosen ones")

Dear brothers and sisters from Australia,

I love and respect you and always have felt close friendship to you being your guru-sister. Therefore I cannot be silent any more, and also would like to express my feelings regarding the letters and statements that came from Australian organizers yesterday.
    Though this is my private statement you need not to keep it confidentially.

By reading the letter that aayidl officially wrote "Private and Confidential" to Fellowship signed by all Board members of aayidl - and thus this letter was not at all "Private and Confidential" therefore it was given to SXXXXJi, too, as the founder and first president of the Fellowship - I felt absolutely shocked.

The following phrases in particular - with consideration that the letter of Fellowship and moreover also SXXXXJi's interview with Drishtipoint were already known - were a shock for me.

"... We do not know whether there is truth to any of the allegations .... At this stage, we know very little about the specific details of the allegations. In those circumstances, it would be inappropriate for us to comment directly to these allegations. However we can say the Association takes any allegations of misconduct by any persons associated with yidl very seriously. That kind of conduct is strongly out of keeping with ethical values of the yidl charter ....For this reason, the Board has committed to conducting a local examination into the operations of the Australian Association, independently from the International Fellowship ...."

This tries to sound "neutral" and "objective" - but implicitly, and for my understanding even openly - because only SXXXXJi has been mentioned by name in this letter - there has been stated that since there have been raised allegations against SXXXXJi, aayidl doesn't want to support and host him because it is afraid of its own "good reputation". And this further expresses: In our opinion there might be some truth in it .... So, better to keep distance in order to not be involved and harmed ourselves - losing our students, losing our business, losing our income .... Such thoughts behind the surface of "neutral" wording seems to sound through.

This, dear brothers and sisters, is how this letter appeared to me, and not only to me. Do you understand now that our hearts were shaken and hit deeply?

Together with the letters that followed one by one from several centers, Perth, Sydney, Dungog, Brisbane that suddenly stated - after having started all preparations and advertising of his programs since long time already - that they are not "able" to host SXXXXJi, we really got the picture that Australian "bhaktas" liked SXXXXJi very much as long as he was bringing them new disciples and publicity but has been rejected now out of fear and a hypocritical "ethical concern". Such friends I would not even wish to my enemies, indeed. And I sincerely hope that this will turn out as a mere misunderstanding and will be cleared up again soon.

Please, forgive my open words and showing my emotions. I felt and I am still feeling so much love and sympathy for all Australian friends. For us here in Europe, you were examples of kind, most skilled and experienced yogis, dedicated to SXXXXJi in true love and absolute loyalty. I do hope that this high esteem will return and remain.

Yours, Krishna'sFavouredOne
  • Reply to @mangotree:
    "hypocritical ethical concern", hahahaa, yes, ethical concerns, whoever has them is not up to something good. We don't have any of them and are as fine fellows as any others.
  • Ivan July 2011
    Storymaker pointed to an important issue which should be reflected upon. It's about YIDL drop-outs. While being on yoga I have heard a lot of explanation why someone left swAmi and it puzzled me. The usual explanation was something like ego, 2 close 2 fire, crazy, destroyed ambitions and like. I was 4 instance completely surprised when I have found out from a friend that I "left YIDL because of some sickness"... But everybody on YIDL is completely aware that swAmi isn't a healer and how can anybody believe that you can leave the perfect guru because you are supposedly sick?! We all knew that yoga isn't about health. The only solely reason people are leaving swAmi is because they don't believe anymore he is a competent spiritual leader. And such a decision comes after critical thinking and reflecting on swAmi's behaviour.
    Look at Ćići's case. In a single breath people are saying that he left because he didn't became mahamandalesvar and that he left because he is supposedly becoming a daddy. But.. hey, wait a minute. You know the man, is it plausible that after all these years and everything lived with swAmi one should do such a thing because of a title?! Or because of a romantic relationship?! Recently speaking with some drop-outs I realized that ALL of them left disappointed and disillusioned in swAmi. We are simply convinced that swAmi is an imposter. It has nothing to do with ego, health and ambitions...
    Reply to @Ivan:
    well, you are playing naive part now, but you are not so naïve , you know better. It would be like you say that people are breaking any relationship (romantic, friendships...) because of only one reason. This is just not like that. Human nature is much more complicated. People are coming in and breaking same relationship in million reasons. Same here. It would be childish to say that there is only one reason. In grandpa case, it is clear, but it is not only one reason. If you know him, you would know that in his case (almost guru to Novi Sad people) it would not be easy to take off orange and lave swamihood just like that. He has relationship with Aleksandra even before he left monk order, and it would be impossible to continue this and hide. It is one reason, main one, but not only one. If you know situation you would know that.
    Of course if you speak with some drop-outs, dou you really expect that person to tell you, yes I left because of my ego....naive thinking.
  • VeritasVeritas July 2011
    Reply to @storymaker:
    Talking about being naive:
    People leaving because of their ego, but people who are staying, are doing it also because of their ego.
    Maybe you realize that one day.
    And all that "Cici fuzz" is just a smoke grenade, created to distract people from looking at the real issue here. The importance of his leaving and the circumstances surrounding it, seems to be highly overrated.
    Reply to @Veritas:
    Veritas, you so evil witch, trying twist people mind. I NOT stay because of EGO, I stay because libration for me. I will have libration you not! You sleep with Roman?
  • VeritasVeritas July 2011
    Untwist, not twist. But your mind seems to be somehow double twisted?
    Which witch? :-)
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de