ARTICLE IN SLOVENIAN PRIMORSKE NOVICE MAGAZINE:

English, Hungarian

ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

Coffee House
  • truthseeker July 2011
    Reply to @storymaker: you are against calling women chicks, because it's not respectful to them. All right, I agree, but why then do you call Chidanand grandpa? Do you call all older men grandpa, even if they aren't actually grandfathers? (he may have children from his previous marriage, I don't know). I don't think that's very respectful to older men, do you?
  • %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] July 2011
    Reply to @truthseeker:
    he is grandpa, for real, and there is no insult in that word
  • truthseeker July 2011
    Reply to @storymaker: So you didn't mean it as an insult? Most older men don't like to be called grandpa by people that aren't their grandchildren. In India it's normal, but not here in the West. Here it's mostly considered as belittling.
  • mangal July 2011
    very nice-isnt it the new strategy of yidl hard core-they said to everybody-not to write on this asuri forum. And what surprise? All people from yidl who wrote time to time here slowly disapeared. Now it seems like some upgrade of their strategy-few people will write here posts with very crazy-stupid style-and by this the whole asuri forum can fall into madness-who would read forum with so many idiotic posts?. I think we should consider this possibility-they dont sleep, i know from my country, that they try improve their strategy how to sweep away the whole causa. Therefore i wouldnot underestimate crazy posts from Mahabhaktaparody and co....it could be like this.....
  • SriRomanSriRoman July 2011
    Reply to @mangal:
    hey brother - this is just the coffee shop - take a chill pill and enjoy will you
    who would read? - well, it seems people just like you :)
  • mangal July 2011
    Reply to @SriRoman: yes, maybe i am moron:) i will take chilli pill-and go for a walk:)
  • truthseeker July 2011
    Reply to @mangal: SriRoman said chill pill, not chilli pill. Chill and chilli are opposites, they are like heroin and cocaine (as far as I know, I'm not talking from experience). Or tamas and rajas, if you like :-)
    Reply to @mangal:

Dictionary says
    chill pill (noun)
    Informal - an imaginary medicinal pill with a calming, relaxing effect
    "take a chill pill"

So it seems you have the right idea by going for a nice walk.
    You do not seem to be a moron, just to have some cult cobwebs lurking around. Blow them away with the torch of truth brother.
  • batawebatawe July 2011
    I agree with "storymaker" in the sense, that there are probably many reasons not just one for anybody to stay or leave, it's up to everybody's personal consideration.

Certain things can trigger other things and if we re-define our position retroactively - looking back and finding points where we agreed or disagreed with things (but at that time maybe we didn't have the knowledge or the courage to look at it more deeply and make some conclusions) - we can understand better the background and our own un/consciouss reasons for doing or not doing certain things.

I would say, that allegations acted as a sort of trigger, for some it was a crucial one; for others maybe not; thee is no formula how to act or re-act to things that happen, everybody just acts according to what s/he thinks is right for him/her and the main thing is, that you follow your conclusions and don't seek excuses in/for the Other;

the main issue is (like all Love issues, be that a girlfriend or a boyfriend or a guru or a god or a car or a bank account;), how come that I was so infatuated and projected so blindly my love onto the "object of my love" (of course, every kind of love-investment must give some results: "I want some feedback, I invested my time and energy and I want something in return." -

person can love you back I agree, money can not love you, but your love for the money, speaking of love for the 'objects', can turn into the love quest, for the money as money, never-ending circular pleasure of the "sublime object of the money" -that something which triggers my love for it, which fuels my desire, yet this 'object' remains unattainable,

"in money something more than money", "in you something more than you", that precious object or agalma is the object-reason of my desire;

it pushes the whole machine into the perpetuation of the desire); it seems that things are more or less of a structural nature of our desire, the only thing that changes is our "chosen object" of our love...

and of course, if a person or an object doesn't satisfy my purposes I reject it; the same investment, the same love, hides its 'opposite' and then it becomes a newly defined opposition which was connected to previous position; every affirmation holds the possibility of negation and every negation is a new affirmation...

My point is (and it doesn't mean I have a solution): as long as we invest into the Other, certain part of our 'investment' stays with that 'object', and finally every object cannot satisfy us fully (neither it has to) and so even if the god of gods was here on earth and you would talk to him/her/it, sooner or later, we would see and find some illogical, superfluous elements even in the "most perfect 'object' of all objects", and the question still remains, as long as we are here: "what do we actually want?"

Of course, this question is connected to the whole intersubjective dimension of "what does the Other want for me?" "What does the Other see in me?" etc...

Our actions, our life, is not some kind of hermetically-closed-individual-apparatus having some sort of unexplained connection with the totally objective world outside its hermeticalness, but is a conglomerate of events and circumstances, connected to the seemingly arbitrary situations and symbolic identifications, so where and what is the "real Me?"

spirituality talks about that, I can not give any answer...they say!: you are This or That; they also use language all the time; the only difference is, that what supposedly a certain word or sentence tries to imply on its own grammatico-symbolic level, like when we say: "You are That", designator "THAT", is just empty signifier, on a simple grammatical level, "That" can become everything: that tree, that ice-cream, that truth (that I am) etc...

even on the level of language this 'impersonal' thing exists, "that" can take many 'forms' but still remains detached, all the time-> when you say: "I am That; That is ice-cream! etc.), That remains THAT and only "That", it doesn't become the ice-cream,,,it's like sarguna and nirguna;))), "That" is nirguna , "ice-cream" is sarguna; and they both exist together in a 'dialectical' dimension of 'connecting' to each other:)

Anyway, back to the subject;)), but it is all interconnected, so there's no problem;)

Probably even for Chidanand, it acted like a trigger that just added to his own subjective perception of what does the whole thing mean or meant for him. And we can guess and do the aerobics as much as we want (I posted almost at the beginning the question where is chidanand now and there was no answer), but fundamentally it's not so important, as we can never get no real assurance for anything;

we must take what we have or got, with what we can work and make something out of it...what are the deep and radical reasons of anybody, what are the parameters of his or her desire and how come that he or she decided to do this or that, I want to know, it will help me etc...maybe it can help, maybe not; for some you can give them millions of reasons, you can talk for trillions of hours and the thing remains the same...it doesn't matter...what matters is, where do I stand in all this game and why do I continue to expect what will others do or say;

am I trying to structure my life according to the best principles of my own understanding, or do I expect Godot will do it for me and he will love me...it's like the child that does certain thing and want to be appreciated and loved, be accepted, it's natural thing, nothing wrong with it, but what if you later realize that when you really want to do your thing, there are always some sort of oppositions which you didn't expect coming from certain people; then the childhood dream slowly starts to disintegrate and to be born anew as they say, it in fact demands a lot of strength to really form yourself out of this mess and all the influences and people that expect or expected from you to be this or that or to act like this or that etc...

we cannot expect from people to love us, or to cherish us, or to do like we want to; we are connected, we have relations but there must be a certain respect, a line, ethical approach and whatever we want to do, realize or become, here or in the afterlife (who knows, we will see, or maybe there will be nobody to see anything;) - nobody can be or give you any guarantee for anything, you are left alone on your own, to decide and take the consequences...

just to quote something from Marcus Aurelius: "You may break your own heart but men will still go on as before.

"With or without us, life goes on; either you do your thing or don't, whatever that is..some will praise others will criticize us, and both have no real meaning to the thing that we want to do or achieve...people always hate somebody's individuality; how do you dare?;) etc...well, I am generalising a bit, but you get the point...

so, where or what chidanand, peter, simon, maria, susan, henrik are and they are doing...let them do...I am still here where I am, probably doing what I should be doing...;)

p.s. Sorry guys to do my acrobatics here in coffee shop, but I'm buying you all a nice cake for bearing with my breakdance...;)
  • batawebatawe July 2011
    spirituality promises this authenticity, this break from the childhood dependence, it promises it will make you a lion, sheep that will become a lion, it will set you free, not only that, you will realize the God, the creator of all the worlds etc...you will become special, liberated, privileged subject in the eyes of God; even in this personal liberation there is something divinely egoistical...

but how will I free myself? wearing tilak, loose clothes of specific colour, sampling cultural patterns and thinking I am on the path of truth...it takes more than that/or less;); spirituality is becoming also a fetish-like thing today...not much different from religious approach...real spirituality is for me formed individuality and creativity and mutual respect without sick hierarchical ego-attitude and drama...

and if spiritual people want to give you freedom and make you a lion, than their job is to kick you in the ass and say: "go and do your thing" and not: "become a sheep in my herd".

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Friedrich Nietzsche

isn't this the teachings of the spiritual people?, should be;)...by trying to regain yourself, you change the tribe and copy-paste the behavioral patterns of enlightened sadhakas, bearing the cross of the truth on your divinely chosen shoulders....

p.s. ok, one more coffee for you all;)
    Reply to @batawe:
    I can see we need a very special kind of pill for you brother.
    One that helps to control your particular obsession with stroking the keyboard. ;)
  • batawebatawe July 2011
    Reply to @SriRoman: stroking the mind my brother, not the keyboard; or maybe my keyboard is magickal and without it my thought-patterns wouldn't be the same, and it is also a truth in a way - a keyboard 'thinks' for me - glory to the keyboard;))))
  • truthseeker July 2011
    Thanks, Batawe, but I prefer a cup of tea

Lennon is more the coffee type

And here's a cup of coffee for Roman

• batawebatawe July 2011
    I prefer tea also, we'll have a cup of tea then;))
  • Ivan July 2011
    Reply to @storymaker: thank you for participating sanely in the discussion. I only wanted to say: if it is ego which says "swAmi is an imposter, get away" ego isn't such a bad guy. Šalu nastranu, do you really think that Ćići would do that only to be in the relationship with someone. (Mahamadalesvar story is just absurd, of course) There is a lot of people who left samnyasa but remained loyal to swAmi. leaving samnyasa is no biggy ;-) you don't have to invent such a thing.
    The problem is that you can say either that Ćići is mistaken, either that he is super evil-minded destrojer. But owing to his experience and closeness to swAmi it is impossible that he is mistaken. So he must be evil mastermind. The other option is simply that he is working out of deep conviction. Being on YIDL I have heard that Sw. Rameshvaranand left because of some girl, but now we know that it's just not truth, you have here the whole story. The same is with most of drop-out people. No "evil" ego, no conspiracy, only disillusion...
    Reply to @Ivan:
    no, leaving samnyasa is biggy in his world, believe me ;-)
    Reply to @Ivan:
    but he is not so important, I explain in my story that this is symphony of whole orchestra , he is just one instrument in that orchestra, yes, maybe loud big trumpet, but he couldn't make all that music (noise) by him self.
  • PallasAthene July 2011
    Reply to @storymaker:

You want to import that the import of someone is not so important. My port is full now. Please explain why you are sure, that the abuse of the women by big boss did not happen. As an emancipated woman you know very well that women complaining about abuse are nearly on a stake.
  • Ivan July 2011
    -
  • batawebatawe July 2011
    I already mentioned somewhere before, or it was implied that the fact that Chidanand left (swami of such a caliber), isn't so unimportant for the Yidl people, and especially for the Ex-Yu regions and Hungary etc.

And it is interesting that not so long before Chidanand's statement and decision, I watched the serbian TV broadcast called "Kosmos" and have listened to the yidl-and-guru-praisals, and it was not long before the visit of swAmi to Serbia, and I already mentioned the video from you tube channel that was later removed where he speaks of swAmi as the embodiment of Truth; now, what changed those words; or better, why utter such words at all if you don't know what you speak (or maybe you do)...

if you know what you are saying, then ok, but if you don't really know what you say, then why say it...why say and talk to people about something which supposedly isn't the Truth anymore...in this sense I can understand that some people might felt the Chidanand's action as a slap on the face, from the Yidl perspective...

now his decision is of course his and needs to be respected and I guess Chidanand himself sees his discrepancies and he just couldn't do it anymore...but it can only be a guessing...maybe he's perfect too;)

next time, when we praise someone we should think twice, do we really know or do we believe?;)

ok, tea and coffee for everyone and praisal for the waiter!;)
  • PallasAthene July 2011
    Thanks batawe for transforming the coffee shop into a philosopher corner for a while. Between two coffees and all the cakes I thought that you are right to put so many mirrors on each table.

While stroking your keyboard people have to invest their time, their energy and their concentration to identify which sort of coffee were offered.

Finally in each mirror it's me and all sorts of coffee force me to wake up...:)
  • pavitra July 2011
    batawe: next time, when we praise someone we should think twice, do we really know or do we believe?;)

I can say for myself that I'm an easy catch. I just like people (even more animals). I can fell in love in a glimpse of an eye and getting disappointed 1000 times per day. But I enjoy life so much. I would probably do it again with such smart and charming guy like Swami. But I hope that the next time it will not take me 15 years to get over.
  • PallasAthene July 2011
    Reply to @pavitra:

I'm thinking in this way. Love is inside me at any time. Sometimes I met someone and this love comes alive. And when I am very lucky someone feels the same and a duet starts. I am sure that we should be happy and thankful about every minute we can live in this space of love. As long as you are in this state of heart and not in your own movie, how love has to be, there is nothing wrong. And it doesn't matter the hell if your object of love is a frog king. :D
  • Roman July 2011
    Reply to @PallasAthene:
    The problem may arise if the object of your love is a scorpion king :( It really hurts.
  • PallasAthene July 2011
    Reply to @Roman:

To put an end to a love which has been cemented in an idealistic and celestial surrounding is like kissing a scorpion.
  • batawebatawe July 2011
    @PallasAthene: you're welcome;), and yes, it could be a frog king or whatever you like;)
    @pavitra: yeah, it's easy to fall in love than to get/rise out of it;)
    @Roman: one more coffee?;)
  • Roman July 2011
    Reply to @batawe:

Sure, where the heck are those waitresses? Can somebody call the manager?... What?! What are you saying?! Not to be rude to you?! Listen to me, you disgrace to the mocha race, you haven’t heard me being rude yet! Don’t push me you ...................... !!!

Ok Batawe, let’s go to have some ice cream.
  • batawebatawe July 2011
    ;))), let's do it!;)
  • pavitra July 2011
    I would like some too, may I come?
  • Mahabhakta_Parody July 2011
    Reply to @pavitra:
    Bloody F*ckushima here?
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de