English, Hungarian

ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

Letters (Calls) to swAmi
  • seekingtruth July 2011
    Reply to @Observer:

Dear Observer, I am wondering why you feel the need to have permission or approval from someone else (admin) to send your letter directly to the person it is addressed to. Isn't that a decision that is up to your self?

I doubt very much that Sw is reading this Forum or even being told about every message that is posted on it, especially whilst he is travelling in India.

Wishing you peace and fulfilment of that which you are sincerely seeking.
  • Observer July 2011
    Reply to @seekingtruth: Inner peace in all of us is necessary if we want to have peaceful communication. I posted this letter on this forum where I believe will do more good that to refer it to someone or somewhere where it will not be read. I post my opinion publicly and I can stand with my full name behind every my word.

I respect your opinion and experience you have as yoga teacher but without informing people around us, we have impact on their decisions.

You haven't denied anything from my letter. In any case that is my opinion for quite some time. Because you know where Sw is right now, then you know he has bigger issues than to read letter from a person who has been his student as long as you. Other people do that for him .

I have my inner peace. To make my wishes reality I need your help too.
  • admin July 2011
    Reply to @Observer:

It is your letter and thoughts and you can do with it whatever you decide. I agree with @seekingtruth on that one but without the subtly patronizing sub tones in his/her post.

Roman/admin
  • someonefromhungary July 2011
    Reply to @Observer: thank you Observer for sharing all this :) :) :) especially for this: "we all should be afraid only from our own fear"
  • %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] September 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de