ARTICLE IN SLOVENIAN PRIMORSKE NOVICE MAGAZINE:

English, Hungarian

ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

Follow the money.
  • %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] May 2011
    i do not know what your feeling were when you were sitting near swAmi so many years

but i accepted swAmi for my guru because i feel something which i never experienced in my live, such a joy, peace, extacy without sex or vibrator

sorry that you did not have such a devine experience but i can tell you he is amazing
    you have just to give yourself and than you will be in eternal ananda, joy- this is my personal experience, i am so greatful to him to show me this devine way

but may be you need some other master
    Ann,
    Regarding unfolding in Novi Sad ex-ashram, it seems that you are being manipulated by your friend to whom "building is returned". It is not "returned", it has been bought back by giving to swAmi other property this person owned.

Further, not many people have nice words to say about this friend of yours. I have been present on number of occassions when this person was talking on NS ashram satsangs, and it was both sad and funny to listen "I was done this, I was done that, I gave swAmi this, I was ... I have ... I will, I want, I ... I ... I".

I am not defending Cici, or any other person, but some things must be cleared out.

someonefromnovisad
    point is that swAmi took the bilding from cici away which means money
    until now nobody was paying no any cent to owners
    gratis to have ashram for 10 years, instead to pay 3000 eur per month a rent
    You are missing the point. "the owners" did not exist; owner for last 5-6-7 years was swAmi. Original builders had transferred ownership to him sometime in 2004-2005-2006, I really do not know when exactly. As they were telling us all the time, their intention at the very beginning was to build place for ashram, and to 'donate' this building to swAmi. Due to some circumstances, building was finished some time in 2002 (as I can recall), but owenership was transferred to swAmi several years later.

So, if someone's intention was to make a donation (to anybody - swAmi, yoga, NS ashram, world's peace, settlements on Jupiter, ...), there is no place for talking about "paying to owners".

I do not know if there was any rent being paid to swAmi as owner; I think that rent was not being paid. (it was not of my business, I was not coming to YIDL to discuss commercial things).

So, I really do not understand this "took the building from cici away" - neither ashram ever was Cici's property, nor he had any possibility of "taking money". There were >100 disciples, board, full accounting etc.

I hope that someone from NS ex-ashram's board will join in this discussion, I'm not the best person to explain this things.

someonefromnovisad
  • Roman May 2011
    swAmi and buildings/flats/pieces of land was always whole another crazy world. There was an old woman from Prague who was rich and became fond of him. Many people know whom I am talking about. I don’t need to reveal her name. She owned a villa in Prague in an upscale neighborhood and swAmi would always stay there when he came to Prague. He devised a plan that she should adopt him as her child (he was something like fifty years old) and she eventually did. Then she had changed her last will that her new adopted son swAmi would get the villa after she dies. She was a widow and had some kids. I don’t know exactly how many but I know that she had at least a daughter. Anyway, then she passed away. swAmi claimed the villa but the daughter was fighting. She took him to the court. He had some very good lawyer disciple and won the case. Everything was legal and fine. It just doesn’t pass the smell test. He may still own it, I don’t know. After I left, I’ve never bothered to check on all crappy things he’s been doing. There must be some public record in Prague about the case. Just a thought…
  • Chava May 2011
    This villa you are speaking about is now changed to yogacentre. swAmi´s bhaktas rebuilt it. I remember very well that swAmi was in Prague because of the court but people who knew it were trying to hide it. It seems to me that he ddin´t want that people know, that he is fighting for possession, even at the court. You are exactly right - swAmi really managed to become her adopted son. During her last week of life he visited her in hospital... in that time doctors already knows, that they are loosing their fight wiht her disease, but he told her that she is allright and if he knows it that he would not take the car and drove so quickly to see here. In that time her breathing muscles started to be paralized already. He asked us to visit her but next day she was already on intensive care... nobody except family members can visit her. He said in satsang that he visitid her on intensive care once and that it is very sad that she was dying so alone. If he claims to be her son, why he wasn´t with her during her last minutes? Why he lied to her about her condition? I know well one thing about her - she really hated when somebody lie to her or tryed to hide something. I had an oportunity to work with her for some time.
    She has no child, but this daughter you are writting about was a child of her husband, who died long before. As a daugter of an owner = father I am sure she had so rights to get this house, at least the part after her father. But swAmi managed that she didn´t get anything as far as I know.
  • Roman May 2011
    The laws in different countries differ. He would have never won that kind of law suit here in the US. In Canada neither (consider that a warning, swAmi).
    anonymous4,
    i know that it is not your bussines but there was flowing a lot of money if you are not paying the rent and i know from the seminars in slovenia cici got so much money and then he was also borrowing it from slovenian bhaktas and never giving back...here is also a lot to say where all this money was going
    Ann,
    I'm talking about Novi Sad yoga-centre, not Cici's private business. You have to ask him about that. Did you ever tried?

Talking about "flowing lot of money" in terms of doing any kind of small business in Serbia is plainly silly. This "friend of yours" who now owns building-in-question already got several-months-worth rental payment in advance; this has been paid from money accumulated from yoga-classes membership fees, and I can say that monthly rent is WAY to high, compared to renting other similar places. If anyone benefited from this events, this is that person. So, I rest my case regarging "money transfers" in Novi Sad ex-ashram.

someonefromnovisad
    Dear Ann,
    here we have old Swamis that were building YIDL organisation in Europe and in the world and they had some reasons to resign, please listen to them.

Open the door and windows, jump out and breathe new freedoms.
    You dont need anybody to lead you through life, you are the light!

Much love, M.
    Romane,
    byl jsem s tebou kdysi v Indii, ale to s tebou byla ještě řeč.
    Sleduji tě v poslední době a tvé výlevy - jsi nechutný mystifikátor a hlavním důvodem toho je (i když si to nepřiznáš), že jsi zhrzený, zklamaný a neúspěšný exsvámí.
    Stydím se za to, že takový nevděčný ztroskotanec jako jsi ty, je také Čech. Nemáš vůbec ponětí, kvůli čemu doopravdy spustil Čitánand svoji očerňovací kampaň a ty ho teď v tom ještě hloupě a trapně podporuješ. Jednou se budeš kousat do jazyka až se dozvíš motivy a celé pozadí Čitánandovy kampaně.

Petr
    dear anonymous5,

yes, i can try to understand your point of view, in last months terrible things have been written and said.

but i also know what i got from swAmi in more than 15 years being his disciple
    no any university give you this knowledge, i am master of science and i was on hundred scientifical lectures, congresses but i never got such as wisdom as swAmi is giving.

he is not speaking only from his head but also from his heart
    this i feel and this can no body destroyed and tell me that is not true

i hope soon that the truth will come because so bad speaking is not good that continues long

the truthseeker said some things which i know are not true
    nika and her followers send to all slovenian newspapers her story but no any magazine published it, why?
    and the second lie wast that the mother knows from the beginning and this is also not true, on the slovenian forum she came after the campaging started and she explain what she heard from her daughter, now she is helping her to come out of her mist which she built, as usuall at the end come her mother to solve her problems, as she did for different things in the past
    if nika will tell this first to her mother i think the things will develop in more normal way not killing everything without mercy as cicis way is.
    they were also saying that no any process can confirmed this abuse and now are again telling different

i think you have to established better public relation department and to have one voice if you would like to continue to find the truth if you will continue in this way you will lose the confidence, if still something remained

• Chava May 2011
    translation of the first message from Peter to Roman:
    Roman,
    I have been with you in India long time ago, in that time it was possible to speak with you.
    I am observing you in last time and your outbursts - you are disgusting mystificator and the mail reason for it is (even though you don´t admit it to yourself), that you are lovelorn, disappointed and unsuccessful ex-swami.
    I am ashamed of that such an ungateful loser as you is also Czech. You don´t have even an idea because of what Citananda started his smear campaign and how you are supporting him in that foolishly and embarrassingly. Once you will bite your own tongue when you learn motives and whole backround of Citananda´s campaign.
    Petr

Next Peter´s message from 2:53 I will try to translate in the evening, hope to have a time for it. Chava
  • someonefromhungary May 2011
    this is something I got to know about 2 years ago...

(I always kept a certain distance from the "organisation" and especially from one ashram)

so....
    someone, who has been swAmi’s disciple and yoga teacher in YIDL for at least 15 years or more, and although having had some hard times seems to clearly choose to believe swAmi now...
    a person who I personally trust and like very much... let's call this person X...

so...
    X had avoided that ashram for long time due to conflicts with the ashram leader... and X was telling me about this... and X said swAmi showed him/her proof of missing money in the ashram and pointing to the ashram leader as culprit as I understood.... yet asking X to visit the ashram more regularly, to teach yoga there, to participate in the life and activities of the ashram more etc... X had sufficient family-related obligations to try to obey and, for example, teach yoga there for only a short while, and then again rather avoided the ashram...

many other members of that association also told me about conflicts and their avoiding of their own ashram and going to other ashrams instead...

as far as I am concerned, I could find no convincing arguments for not removing such an ashram leader from position although never having any negative personal experience with that ashram leader myself...
    X could...
    ultimately always relying on swAmi’s wisdom.
    X said, for example, that the ashram leader has been loyal disciple for extremely long years and swAmi is grateful. or that swAmi may be afraid of a potential revenge from the part of that ashram leader that could harm the system. and that this is a fully paid job, and swAmi has to take care about the ashram leader and the entire family. or that the ashram leader could be a much worse person if not in YIDL. or that he/she can be viewed as Rama, that is, someone who keeps away devotees who are not enough resolute, or prepared or...

I also heard from more than one person that at one point in time, people were instructed to collect the money required for the ashram renovation separately and not on the ashram’s bank account, and the whole renovation project was taken out of the hands of the ashram leader...

so, if supposedly swAmi himself doesn’t trust an ashram leader, why not remove that leader instead of instructing people (by his personal recommendation) to vote for that person year by year?
  • joyriver May 2011
    Go, Roman!
    That's the way to speak.
    I know for sure anger is my best friend in terms of protecting myself from abuse. And you have to speak back to the abuser, with a lot of witnesses around. As far as my experience goes. Never face the abuser alone. You never know.
    Anger is a sign that something is very wrong - that your personal boundaries are being trespassed and your needs neglected. So I say anger is very NORMAL, healthy, and good to protect you. And there is no emotion that could be marked negative or that we should not have. Emotions are our signposts on our way. Even jealousy, well, might serve to let us know, we have to improove our life.
  • joyriver May 2011
    Ann, what you tell about the slovenian newspeppers is not accurate. Nika and her friends (not followers) did not send her story to all the newspapers. As far as I know, Nika herself decided not to publish her story in the newspapper. So I guess: are you badly informed or are you spreading lies on purpose?
    dear joyriver,

i just copied what kolibri wrote on slovenian forum
  • baremuenzebaremuenze May 2011
    Did you know that for the last 20 years Slobodan Milicevic and other people were paid for their job as Video Center people (salary)? This is ok as long as it is known!

Did you know that they are in the possession of complete video, audio and photo material and equipment which was paid by swAmi and his disciples from all around the world?

What is with this material? Let's forget about equipment but material?

Will they give it back or there is some other plan?

Let's wait and see!
  • pavitra May 2011
    My opinion is that Slobodan Milicevic can keep whatever he wants. He dedicated his life to this stupid guru and made him make a lot of money true his inspirational evangelistic work.
    I have a question for this forum: anyone remember a Sadwi from Austria (pobably Vienna) that gave a lot of her personal assets to swAmi and at one point (it was maybe in 1998 or 1999) left him asking him to pay all her money back? I think the case came to the court and swAmi was desperately collecting the money saying that if he doesn't pay it he may end in jail. It would be very interesting to hear the reasons for that. I remember that at that time one person from our yoga group told me that in Jadan she witnessed a very strange situation. She said that she saw them tigether and they were looking more like lovers then guru and disciple. Anyone knows something more about this story?
    Pavitra
  • Durchanand May 2011
    I heard that Turiyanand still pays for some equipment from his own money of course. So what else than keeping it. And I guess this work was not paid like it should have been regarding that they were working for a sexmoneyandpower possessed fake guru. In my opinion they can sell the video material to him after calculating what Mr. G would have had to pay them as a fair salary for their hard work. Good idea?
  • truthseeker May 2011
    I would guess this Sadwi was blackmailing swAmi with the threat to bring out certain information to the public.
  • pavitra May 2011
    Very good idea Durchanand. I think we all should start to calculate how much money and time we gave to the sythem and start to claim it back
  • Ivan May 2011
    Very good example, Pavitra. I remember the lady- when she was ordained she sold her apartment and gave the money to swAmi. When she disappeared there was a YIDL gossip that she found some boyfriend who convinced her to ask the money back. Another gossip was that her family persuaded her to do that. swAmi supposedly told her that she can go to Jadan and take the bricks. Finally he paid back (?). I can't remember her name, but I think she was ordained in Kailash 2gether with Shanti. Mr. Sladek would probably know more on her and have some first-hand informations, mine is just gossip.
  • karavan May 2011
    Baremuenze,

Someone from Novi Sad answered on these accusations that Chichi and others bought their cameras from their own money on leasing and they are still paying for, and this can be easily prooven.
  • truthseeker May 2011
    We have explored some dark sides of swAmi, a side that is totally unacceptable, but maybe for the balance it's also good to mention something good about him: the projects in India, like for example the school, hospital, waterbasin, firefighting equipment and goshala. But that doesn't excuse the bad things he has done, of course.
  • pavitra May 2011
    I agree with you. Another great thing that swAmi is doing is to inspire people to become vegeterian. You know for the good things he did we have worshiped him and followed him for so long but now that we started to discover his darkest side I think we have to be completely honest. For the school we are collecting a lot of money twice per year but how much of this money is going directly to the children? All what I could see from the pictures is that they are giving them books and funny yellow uniforms. I think that the majority of the costs are covered by the Indian authorities. But I'm maybe wrong. The hospital is now standing there doing practically nothing because they can't find any doctor. I heard swAmi saying during a statsang that he will probably convert the building into some student accomodation for the Yoga Academy or something like that. And also for the other projects I think that he has many good and brave people working very hard in the name of karma yoga but the main point is to keep the whole organization as a Charity. From my point of view if you want to help people in need you have to be active in the places and communities were the problems are going on. From how far the children are coming to Jadan?
    But the biggest fun are these "Peace conferences". They are a complete show with no actions, not one concrete project. Just a big waste of money and people time.
    But generally speaking I agree with you - doing good is good.
  • pavitra May 2011
    A very important information to everyone and especially to people that invested their money in their local ashrams- swAmi asked every yoga association to include a new article in their foundation acts saying that in the case the association will close down all the properties are going to the fellowship = to him.
  • truthseeker May 2011
    Strange, one would expect a supposed renunciate like swAmi doesn't need all those properties. But of course he will say, he does it all for his followers :)
  • Durchanand May 2011
    @pavitra: "swAmi asked every yoga association to include a new article in their foundation acts saying that in the case the association will close down all the properties are going to the fellowship = to him."

it is true - with have changed it in Hamburg in the Satzung/statutes maybe 2 years ago like that. luckily we have no properties...
  • speakup May 2011
    Reply to @pavitra: In Australia we are ok, my understanding is that all properties are in the name of Australian Association of YIDL and he can't get his hands on them.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de