ARTICLE IN SLOVENIAN PRIMORSKE NOVICE MAGAZINE:

English, Hungarian

ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

Follow the money.
  • pavitra September 2011
    Connex but why do you think that you are not pure enough? What kind of impurities do you have?
    If you are aware of some "impurities" why you are waiting for help from the stars? Can't you help yourself?
    Our Virgin Mary likes us as we are.
  • falseswamijifalseswamiji September 2011
    maybe connex is talking about his Re-evaluation of the situation or "where do I stand?"
  • Mercury September 2011
    ...hmmm..in my house lives an evil entity who lives in India a lot of years...he is not working here for an entire year but uses my parent's house, my parent's car and my sister's stupidity and opsession with xxx driving arround some fellows from YIDL...im am figting with my parents because of that and they told me they will throw me out if I speak bad of him or bad of xxx and all this cult..he is on the internet all day long..maybe it is you lun?
  • pavitra October 2011
    I see Mercury that we have a few of these high dull and merciless extremists around the world desperate to loose their parasite status
  • mangal October 2011
    Reply to @pavitra: The yidl purity is (purity how XXX understand it) : nod on everything what XXX says. Without questions or your own arguments, nod on everything what yidl officialls says, no questions, no arguments against. Take everything as good (if it is not against your guru or against yidl, of course) If you nod in this way and your brain lost any capability of critical thinking-than-you managed it! you are pure:)
    All totalitarian regimes, all fundamentalists trying to be pure in such way. To have crowd as puppets. Pure slaves.
  • October 2011
    EX AUSTRALIAN ART OF LEADING ASHRAMS
    1. AEROBIC JOGA INSTEAD ACCORDING THE YIDL BOOK AND SW INSTRUCTIONS
    WHY? IT BRINGS MORE MONEY
    TOLD BY WHOM? NOT BY SW BUT FROM THEIRSELF
    WHY? MORE MONEY
    THEY NEEDED BECAUSE THEY WERE JUST PROFESSIONAL JOGA INSTRUCTORS
    THEY LEFT THEIR JOBS TO DO JUST MONEY YOGA
    2. PROFESSIONAL INSTEAD KARMA YOGA VOLUNTERING AS IT IS NORMAL WAY IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORD EXCEPT CICI PERSON
    3. NO PARTECIPATING TO PAY ANNUAL FEE TO FELLOWSHIP
    ALWAYS SOME EXCLUSION-CRISIS, DEBTS
    4. RENTING A FOREIGN COMPANY FOR CLEANING THE ASHRAMS INSTEAD TO USE KARMA YOGA AS IT IS NORMAL IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORD

OF COURSE ONCE ALL THIS HAVE TO COME TO AN END AND GOD TOOK THE OPORTUNITY TO CLEAN
  • mangotree October 2011
    Reply to @lun:
    just sharing our little prayer with you lun

Salutations to Goddess Durgadevi

we thankyou for your protection these last months, really we see how it is true that God protects those who pray sincerely. We are greatly blessed that you have protected our spiritual practice in this way and supported us at this time.

Now the others who are left in the realm of the passionate one are praying very hard to you, please liberate them also from their delusions.

We trust in your wisdom, dear one.
    your ever faithful devotee
  • NoviSadCalling October 2011
    Reply to @lun:

You have just identified yourself. Thank you, Lun, now we know who you are. Thank you.

Apart from that, look after other Hungarian, Croatian and Sloveanian still-YIDL centers and tell me: how many people are there making money directly out of yidl business? How many people made their living by publishing yidl books?

• PallasAthene October 2011
    imageimage
  • October 2011
    yes the truth can also smile
  • Connex October 2011
    @truthseeker: Thx for invitation. If there the bus goes, why not?
  • pavitra October 2011
    Let’s play with mathematics today. They are saying that in ydl they are training several thousands of people.
    Let say 10000.
    From everyone they get roughly 100 $ per month = 1 mil $ * 11 months = 11 mil $ per year.
    We can add 200 $ per head/per year on books and memorabilia = 2 mil $.
    Seminars - another 4 - 5 mil $?
    Donations – another 1 mil – 2?
    We know they already started to lose a lot of money and if it will end to a court it may result as a minimum to the complete closure of the yidl centres in some countries. It would be let say 1000 times cheaper for swampi to pay out the abused women and stop all legal actions.
    I'm very surprised that swampi didn't make any settlement offer to the abused women yet.
    I would not expect such a poor judgment from him.
  • karavan October 2011
    I checked the link and found this post of Tony, good suggestion before YIDL really falls appart with its good and bad:
    Tony September 7 Permalink
    Reply to @georg108: "So, I am first favor of separating normal activities of local center from this 'scandal' since local level, positive and hard working folks have nothing to do with it."

This is a wonderful idea, and I wholeheartedly support it. The local centres should immediately publicly distance themselves from swAmi. They could issue a statement something like:

"With all due respect, sir, you have become an embarrassment to us all. We very much love yoga, we like to hang out together at retreats, meditate, exercise and do stuff. But now your sexual indiscretions are screwing it all up for us! Your reckless behaviour has put everything we have built at risk. Years of hard work, years of dedicated effort are now jeopardized because of you. You have become a liability. So we no longer want to have anything to do with you.

Since you don't have the balls to own up to your mistakes, and at least apologize, why don't you just stay in India, and leave us alone? We don't want you around our YIDL centres anymore. We can actually do all the good work much more effectively without you. Anyway, I guess, thanks for everything good you did.

To our students, we are sincerely sorry for all the harm our guru has caused, and please forgive us because we swear we had no idea this was happening. Except for ..... who knew everything, but whom we've just also fired, btw. So we are trying to clean up."

• pavitra October 2011
    Hi Karavan. I was thinking that putting together some numbers would help to understand the money implication in this case. It is difficult to evaluate (in term of money) what the victims have lost and the consequences on their lifes but I wanted to suggest that a reasonable settlement proposal from swampi would have to include 6 zeros after the number.
    On the other hand it would be good if we make some efforts trying to put together a realistic finantial picture of yidl including the amount spent in charity projects. I think that it would be usuful to give a clear picture to the naive people that still think that yidl is mostly a charity organisation. I'm quite sure that the smallest Hollywood (or Bollywood) star is giving more money to charity than our swampi.
  • VeritasVeritas October 2011
    Reply to @pavitra:
    If this is the main purpose, then I'm out if it.
    I fight for justice and truth, but not for money.
  • truthseeker October 2011
    Reply to @Veritas: I think she's just playing with it. But if it would be about money I wouldn't feel comfortable with it either. It would undermine the cause for truth and justice and swampi could come out as the victim and as the moral winner in the eyes of many neutral people. That would be good for him, he could perhaps even recruit a lot of new followers. And we don't want that, do we?
  • falseswamijifalseswamiji October 2011
    Of course she's not talking about that, no way. only speculating how much he earns. that's all.
  • LenkaKT October 2011
    Pavitra, as far as I know from my local organisation, your speculation is highly overestimated. It is not so much. Divide it by 100.
    I calculated the price of the public lesson, so here people pay 10 USD per month. And 80 % of this money is a rental fee for the classroom. It goes to the house owner, no to YIDL. Directly to XXX's we pay about 1 USD per person per month.
    This is not sooo much if you count in all the fly tickets and so on.

I wanted to write it here just to correct your estimation.
  • mangal October 2011
    Reply to @LenkaKT: The truth is somewhere in between you both. In small cities it is as you wrote, in Prague and Brno it is much more. About millions in CZkrons....And try to think about summer and other seminars, shops earning, books, CD, MC, canar uniforms and so on. Try to think about many millions spent on Jadan and so on. But I agree, Pavitra wrote it just as a provocative post.
  • pavitra October 2011
    i think you misunderstood Veritas my intentions. I was just hypotetically speculating. No aims, no agenda.
  • VeritasVeritas October 2011
    Reply to @pavitra:
    Thanks for clarifying.
  • Roman October 2011
    @Veritas and @pavitra:

Yes, I fully agree. We are in this because of justice and truth. There is no hidden agenda here even we all lost years of our lives and lots of money serving to the fake master.

BUT:

If swAmi and/or the Empire ever decide to sue anybody involved for defamation, money will become an issue by default. Once lawyers get things in their hands, they make sure that they get paid well. At that point at least for me all stops are lifted and I will authorize my lawyer for any means necessary to win the case and collect his hard deserved dues. At that point the money justice will be the only thing which is left in this ugly and pathetic affair.
  • Australia_CallingAustralia_Calling October 2011
    aayidl NEWS IN BRIEF

Quick summary on the ‘tour’ of the ‘XXXX One’.

He arrived into Perth however long ago and there were about six people at his program there. Then I heard a rumour he was also in Adelaide but maybe that is not true.

In Sydney ‘XXXX One’ met with a few people and some told him their opinion and why they won’t be staying. At a satsang one bloke was asked by three people in a matter of minutes to become a ‘member’ of the GTR, it seemed a bit weird to him really as the same people never really had much to do with him previously – he went out of curiosity and walked away with a bit of a clearer picture of how it is. There were about 25 people in the program. Nobody who was present was willing to sing bhajans, they ‘forgot’ to bring their bhajan books. The Sunday night in Satsang some woman asked ‘XXXX One’ about the sex abuse allegations, she was shut down, blocked and ‘encouraged’ to leave – no response. What a surprise he didn’t want to answer any direct questions asked publically – that would be like admitting “SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE’ and we couldn’t have that...

From Sydney up to Brisbane – programs were very quiet, but ‘XXXX One’ was in the company of his beautiful ‘lost in the desert for four hours princess’, so perhaps he was ‘content’ anyway.

Sunshine Coast – it rained again, as it does, about 18 people were there and the bhajans were so horribly out of tune that whoever was attempting to play the guitar gave up in disgust.

Melbourne – well the centre managers there have a very very difficult time right now, fighting with Srira.... who forbids them to become financially independent of the GTR and the stress of hosting ‘XXXX One’ was not easy. Two programs at the same price as a normal yoga class, so a small group of people would have been there.

‘XXXX One’ continues to tell lots of stories but the 'charisma' is declining day by day.

The financial pressure of having to host ‘XXXX One’ and having hardly any people at programs has not made the financial situation any easier...

And now? Where will he go next? Who will be the lucky ones?

God of all things, please offer us your protection from the vampires, robots, 20 thieves, absolute totalitarian regimists, yellow canaries, pumpkin eaters, excessive quantities of love and light, blind sheep, croatian yoga brats, cultish minds, tellers of stories, losers of face, cash converters, 88% giveaways, downward dog meditators, pathetic prague pratellers, ex-terminators of truth, the GTR, deniers of reason, defenders of the grab-shove-kick-slap approach to realisation, kickers of karrimats, chakra bathers, menstrual maniacs, muppets and the like.

PS dear Lord, we thankyou for hearing our prayers about lun, we now feel blessed
  • PallasAthene October 2011
    @Australia_Calling:

Many thxs for your report. ;))
  • Chava October 2011
    Thx for info. Still I feel important to know what is going on in YIDL world.
  • Australia_CallingAustralia_Calling October 2011
    Seems the news is flowing today...

New Zealand News Update

Another update from Kiwiland. Things continue to unravel in the land of the long white cloud.

Since sharing the news that Sw HH has left yidl evidently a few people from Europe called him and verified that this is true. Yes it is still true.

As you many remember Yidlnz has been going through similar processes to what has been happening in Australia. Currently it seems that “XXXX One” may not feel welcome enough to go to NZ whilst he is just across the shore. Evidently the New Zealanders have been asking him too many awkward questions and he feels they are not following the GTR law of having “singular deference” to him in all matters at all times. Those who dare to doubt and dare to question, and especially dare to put their questions in writing are to be removed as a matter of urgent organisational policy... Of course there are others who are willing to do his bidding for a virtual pat on the head and the promise of liberation “in this very lifetime”.

And now the unethical conduct is unfolding more and more in nzyidl. On Saturday 29th October they will have their Annual General Meeting, where the management board needs to be voted on. Not surprisingly the “XXXX One” is trying to stack the votes in his favour. To support this unhealthy operation nzyidl has received many applications for membership from - Australia!!! They are really sounding rather desperate. The person nominated for president used to be Sw Bhaj.....d and is now the proud father of a young baby, so nobody understands why he wants to allow his family to be drawn into this mess at this point. It seems he is a person who is very easy to manipulate – and hence is a model candidate to be the next GTR puppet president.

So, once again it will all come down to votes this weekend. Let’s see if the GTR will spread its reign.
    All hail the GTR!

God of all things, please offer us your protection from the vampires, robots, 20 thieves, absolute totalitarian regimists, yellow canaries, pumpkin eaters, excessive quantities of love and light, blind sheep, croatian yoga brats, cultish minds, tellers of stories, losers of face, cash converters, 88% giveaways, downward dog meditators, pathetic prague pratellers, ex-terminators of truth, the GTR, deniers of reason, defenders of the grab-shove-kick-slap approach to realisation, kickers of karrimats, chakra bathers, menstrual maniacs, virulent vote-stackers, muppets and the like.

Oh yeah, and about the yoga... remember that bit... Otaki Yoga Centre and all Wellington suburb classes are no longer on the nzyidl website, as they are no longer part of YIDL. Not that anyone remaining in yidl really cares about the yoga students any more.

This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de