ARTICLE IN SLOVENIAN PRIMORSKE NOVICE MAGAZINE:

English, Hungarian

ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

hacked
  • batawebatawe May 2011
    yes truthseeker, I am not saying you shouldn't, but the question remains how much of the material is he willing to bear as a 'replacement', on his own forum, don't know man...probably I am not the best to consult here to this matter, I jut gave a conceptual thought, but if you see it as practical for the purposes, you can try and see the result...
  • truthseeker May 2011
    @ batawe: it's just an idea to think about.
  • batawebatawe May 2011
    it's an option yes, like I said, try and see the result;)
  • Roman May 2011
    Make sure, guys, that everybody keeps a copy of their comments. I am going to work now, not to jail :)
  • SunYaC May 2011
    the site is offline again... the swami hackers try really hard...
  • Durchanand May 2011
    and if someone should say "but it is not necessarily poor swAmi telling them to hack the abuse site, it could be his fanatical followers independently doing that" - then i respond: Mr. G could call off these dogs officially if he does not want this to happen, but as this seems not to be the case he at least likes and supports what the hackers are doing...so what the hack :-)
  • karavan May 2011
    Falseswamiji, if you have to pay something to put the web page back, we can make some money collection for that
  • karavan May 2011
    Roman, please put the voice testimonies here too, the 4th one came out on disspaeared web page, ask falseswami
  • falseswamijifalseswamiji May 2011
    domain shell be online soon, this up is just in case they hack the top domain again
    Roman needs no lawyer. This is just a freedom of speech support as well as abused site.
    If they sue anyone they'll have direct witnesses to confront and they don't have the guts to face that. cause they know the truth as we do.
  • someonefromhungary May 2011
    Roman, I don't find the private conversation options anymore. can you help? thx
  • SunYaC May 2011
    And I can't view my own or anyone elses profile after clicking the username: Permission problem :(
  • baremuenzebaremuenze May 2011
    did you know that the webmaster from abuseside hacked the followed page:

https://sites.google.com/site/falseguru/

the same person, who hacked the page, was controling/managing the mailadress of the webmaster (elisabeth) and payed money, so that this page became number one in google.

abused site is online again.
    baremuenze
    please let's clear up something

what is that nonsense about webmaster from the abused hacked elisabeths site?
    KaliDurga: "Warum war meine Seite gegen den swAmi auf dem Net fuer ein Jahr, und ich hab niemals eine Beschwerde wegen sexuellem abuse bekommen? Wie gibt es denn das? Ich war Nr 1 im google, so leicht zu finden. (Jetzt nicht mehr, da ich es eben erst jetzt wieder aktiviert habe).

Und wieso hat der Webmeister von der sex abuse website seine e-mail in meinem google account als "recovery e-mail" angeben koennen? Bitte, wenn's hier Internet "smart" Leute gibt, koennt ihr mir das erklaeren? Google hat mir noch keine Antwort gegeben."

Loop: "Kannst Du die Email-Adresse nicht umstellen?
    Klingt, als wenn Dein Account gehackt worden wäre, normal sollte das nicht gehen."

English:

KaliDurga: "My page aganist swAmi was activated for one year, and I didn´t get any appeal concerning sex abuse. Why? I was No. 1 at google, easy to find. (Now not any more, because I have just right now activated it again).

Und why was the Webmaster of abuse website possible to declare his e-mail in my google account as "recovery e-mail"? Please, if there are any "smart" people, can you answer me that question?"

Loop: "Isn´t it able to reorganize your email-adress? Sounds like your account was hacked."

Taken from Esoterikforum (closed thread now)

Special information: Someone paid money, so that the falsegurusite became No 1 in google. It was not Elisabeth alias Kalidurga who paid for it.

I am not Elisabeth, I just quoted some informations...
    n1. neither did I or anyone involved in the creation of the abuse site tried to hack elisabeths site, and neither I understand how could my mail be her recovery email?!

the truth is that at the beginning of so called 'the smear campaign', elisabeth was very active and involved together with all the abused woman , she had access to our skype and g mail account, even to the falseswamiji@gmail.com, everything was transparent to her, we talked with her all of us through video chat for hours, she made us believe she is part of the group.
    However our site was still young and her was already in google searches so we suggested that she might put the link to our site on her page, and she did but 3 links deep from the first page, so we asked her if she could put it somewhere on the first page, or maybe even redirect her domain to www-swamiji-maheshwarananda-abuse.com so that we could efficiently spread important informations on sexual abuses instead of confusing people with Elisabeth questionable complaints on swAmiw.
    I came in contact with Elisabeth 4th of February 2011 - a guy from Zagreb that came in contact with me in 11.2010. when i wrote something on the forum.hr topic about swAmi, he gave me her contact as he found her on the internet - though i used to look for information on sexual abuses connected with swAmi since February 2009 i didn't find her site , mainly because i gave up in 2009 after few tries and she made her site as i understood her in April 2010. of course it didn't come into top searches probably before september.
    Elisabeth reacted as a spoiled child when we suggested that her stories are just not so convincing and important as those sexual abuses that are indeed horrible abuses- her ego was obviously in the first place. suddenly she started to behave strange and to write strange messages on her site etc. and i wrote her 2 very decisive letters cause she has misused our trust and openness and since she didn't show any sign of understanding what she had done i suggested that until she realizes her act that we shuold not contact and let her have open access to our communication and actions.

Elisabeth, i really don't understand or approve your behavior, it was and still is very immature and fear driven. God bless you and help you to understand how wrong it is that you have done, and to lose that stupid fear from fat false guru that makes you act crazy.

webmaster of the www.swamiji-maheshwarananda-abuse.com
    when she closed her site ( voluntary, cause she was confused what is the truth (sadly, because after all the access to the informations she had it is really not normal to have any doubts unless you are paranoid )-
    -her domain remained unused, and as I already had one site called ''paramliar'' on google sites (that i had made before we created selfstanding domene www.swamiji-maheshwarananda-abuse.com ) i had tried to create a google site with the same name as hers-falseguru , at that moment , closed, non existing site ( to benefit from its top position in the search engines, that had become useless, of course) - however, google automatically reported that the name was already taken and that was all.
    No hacking attempts at all.
    So informations about me trying to hack her site are just BS.
    Few days or weeks after that, she decided to get her site back online again, now even more chaotic than before, and, in a way, we are lucky not to be connected anymore with her name cause she had become a subject of fulling around at forums in croatia and slovenia while she was a member of our group.

Elisabeth your stories are important to you- OK- and i know and understand that in your eyes swAmi has cheated and hurt you badly too, but those cussel/kussen at the beach story and assumptions were jut too stretched and they became unimportant for the public cause and were indirectly harmfull for the understanding of the serious and doubtless stories we had.

You just have to understand- whatever happened between you and swAmi is nothing compared to abuses of the sexual abuse. So , looking from that point maybe you 'll manage to understand how immature was and still is your behavior.

I really wish you all the best to build that understanding.
  • karavan May 2011
    Roman,
    after esoterikforum.at is closed, here is another german forum
    http://www.swamijiwatch.blogspot.com/
    @falseswamiji

thx for your explanation.

have a nice day!
  • Ivan May 2011
    @karavan thx for that. I have already shared the link on Facebook!
  • Roman May 2011
    Please, send me by email to admin@sexabuseyidl.net links to other languages forums. We will post it on sidebar. We will keep this forum in English to keep it focused.
  • admin May 2011
    Any other languages forums?
  • truthseeker May 2011
    The site was gone for a while. What happened, was it hacked?
  • admin May 2011
    it's a cat/mouse battle right now :)))))
  • truthseeker May 2011
    Reply to @admin: cat/ mouse battles are fun. I used to like Tom and Jerry :):):)
  • admin May 2011
    We are fine. We will have to do some minor adjustments in our rules but we are rolling even stronger than before. You gotta love the United States of America. I will explain more details later.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de