ARTICLE IN SLOVENIAN PRIMORSKE NOVICE MAGAZINE:

English, Hungarian

ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

• %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] July 2011
    Reply to @someonefromhungary:
    Ok, your decision is based on how S... and yidl acted in the past months. So, the way how is something handled is important to you. That is Ok. Then what do you say about this story about fake e mail sent to many people where somebody from Novi Sad tried to stop people from coming to opening of new ashram in Novi Sad with lies and in name of the real organizers (using similar mail)? Is this god clean method of people who just want to be free and tell the truth to other? Be honest and tell, if you hear something like this in normal world, wouldn't you think that there is something more behind purple clouds of only god intentions they are selling to all? I wrote in my first post (story) my opinion how it is, you can read it there.
  • someonefromhungary July 2011
    Reply to @storymaker:
    I agree that using a similar e-mail address, i.e., the method of informing people was somewhat tricky. but the letter itself didn't suggest that it was from official yidl organisers, indeed it could be absolutely clear to anyone that it's "from the other side". so, the similar address trick could have only served the purpose of making people read it.

if the contents of the letter were a lie and there was/is no criminal lawsuit against some leader, I cannot know at the moment. if that was/is a lie, then that's of course a problem.

so you refer me to your story... I see.
    I agree with you that chidanand's leaving must have catalysed a lot of things. but if there was nothing to catalyse he could never exert such an effect.
    so we can always point finger on this party of a conflict or to the other. but if a supposedly enligthened master treats conflicts like this with his disciples and ex-disciples, then I see no enlightenment at all. and whether chidanand is better or worse than swAmi in any sense, that does not help it at all. swAmi keeping many many people in big lies for long long years is much worse than whatever chidanand could ever do... again because with chidanand one could always have peace in the heart and mind while disliking him since he wasn't regarded perfect, divine, god, gurudev, a blessing, or anything absolute. and chidanand never promised to take care of us. he wasn't our master. he was basically just one of us, disciples.
    Reply to @someonefromhungary:
    of course that there was a lot to catalyze, but not that what you think....it was catalisator for every single ex or still disciple who is in some problems, angry because of...(million things like not loving me like he love her/him more than me, not responding to my cals, saying this about homosexuals, saying that about, I don't like his way of...something, building this in Jadan and not that, being not nice to me, doing that ....all this is benign disciple-teacher problems) but also it was catalisator for not so benign things in some ex lady disciples to start their old stories again
    and I don't want to compare Cici to S...it is insult for my Gurudev. You maybe have this experience with him , but many , especially in Serbia has completely different experience with Cici. But that is not important now.
    for example, just one little think, but....everybody should stand up when he entered the room, do you know that? he didn't stop this, never.
    But that is not important now.
    Reply to @storymaker:
    I don't think every single exes or recent exes are involved in what's happening now. many have left now or before without almost any noise. and I guess many long-time exes have no information about the recent events at all.

"not loving me" kind of problems do not much affect anyone else but the given person. however, attitude towards homosexuality and towards a lot of things is a completely different cup of tea. these are the very things that form the basis of a sound decision (that is to say, a decision based on viveka) about whether swAmi is an enlightened, sincere and benevolent master, or -- in the best case -- just an advanced yogi and the founder and head of a yoga orgainsation.

to me, the way one acts in a conflict is especially indicative... conflicts reveal a lot of things. that's their nature. among others, they reveal how wisely, freely, sincerely, transparently, directly, patiently, compassionately, with understanding, without manipulation or force, without threats, without labelling adversaries, without sweeping problems under the carpet, without making others dependent etc. one can act.
    I think I still follow swAmi's best teachings by trying to use my viveka and "expecting" these from someone who suggests to be an enlighened master/guru/etc., or lets his swamis/sadhvis/disciples claim this while sitting by his feet or on other occasions.

as regards the women, I think you may be wrong on certain points. as far as I know, some of them became ex in the past months only. and I guess most of them you know much less than swAmi, so how could you know if they are ones who have "5 minutes" (as lun suggested)? and why don't you draw conclusions about what you can also see with your own eyes in swAmi's general attitudes and behaviour in this situation?

do you agree with him
    - labelling/threatening people who say negative things about them?
    - "raising chocolate-bhaktas" (allegedly swAmi's own words to describe him distributing chocolate to children)?
    - not communacating directly with those expressing serious accusations and trying to suppress communication between disciples (ex or not ex)?
    - having large-sized beds, significant luxury, VIP treatment, apartments maintained for him for years although he may come once in 5 years, female (instead of male) servants washing and massaging his feet everywhere?

why shouldn't we analyse all this? why should he be beyond any analysis? why is it an insult to compare him to anyone? isn't his ego supposedly dissolved so that there cannot be any insult?

should there be such limitations on analysing him only because he is called "gurudev" (with all its consequences)? then we are in a vicious circle. he can do anything without being held responsible. and it also means that whoever does any wrong to others can say "sorry, I am an enlightened person, you just don't understand how I teach".
  • batawebatawe July 2011
    Reply to @someonefromhungary: you mustn't question authority if you want to maintain the position of a believer, that's the 'law'!;)))
    Reply to @batawe: then my next question would be why we shouldn't use our viveka and analyse and understand such a law, and its implications and consequences? and so on... ad infinitum ;) :) :)

where I started to work, one of the sayings was this: "whoever asks questions is ignorant. whoever doesn't ask questions remains ignorant."
    in hungarian (or maybe in other languages, too), we have a little "model joke" of that vicious circle I have described. it is as follows:

Rule No.1: Master is always right.
    Rule No.2: If not, go to Rule No.1.

(in the original: master in the sense of a boss)
  • batawebatawe July 2011
    Reply to @someonefromhungary: haha....nice rules...and clean logic;)...we make the trip around the town to come at the same place again;

rule no.2, though it is just a means to go back to rule no.1, it is essential; there was always rule no.1, but still, let's use the Science of Logic in a hegelian spirit;):

without rule no.2, which appears as superficial and redundant, it is exactly by/through the rule no.2 that the whole thing actually works; rule no.2 works as a sort of 'predicate' for the 'subject/substance', namely the rule no.1, which appears as self-existent/self-contained;

the whole procedure, the event of no.2 rule, is an act of 'creation', which retroactively affirms the 'tautological' truth of rule no.1, which gets its retroactive meaning only through the rule no.2, and in this way, the second rule is crucial in this 'tautological dialectics' of "Master-rule-No.1"---

even the master-rule, needs the opposition, negation (which is 'creation') and only through the process of negation of the master-rule, it is reaffirmed as the right-and-only-master-rule...

Truth needs opposition for its own 'existence'; we serve the Truth; we represent the rule No. 2 and we do the guru-seva and it's all god's lila;)...

---

the whole "Master-rule-No.1" depends on the negation/creation, and only appears, as self-contained and pure-substance-in-itself, fixed, substantial, yet, it is only through negation which gives it light and makes it appear, as if it is self-possessed and shining by itself;

but it must first deny/negate itself to know itself!
  • zazaza July 2011
    Reply to @storymaker: everybody should stand up when he entered the room, do you know that? he didn't stop this, never.

This is a lie and you know it
    Reply to @zazaza:
    you can tell me that I am laying about anything but that, I was there (with many, many people), it was practice for years in all satsangs in Novi Sad and in all his lectures and seminars, you can ask anybody, everybody knows that
  • NoviSadCalling July 2011
    Reply to @storymaker:
    "I was there (with many, many people), it was practice for years in all satsangs in Novi Sad and in all his lectures and seminars"

Were we at the same place with same people? Novi Sad, ex-Chidanand, etc? Is this first-ever proof of existence of parallel universe?
    Reply to @storymaker:

"everybody should stand up when he entered the room, do you know that? he didn't stop this, never. "

This is a 100%, lie. I have never ever seen people stand up when he was entering any room, during ~15 years og knowing him, and attending more than 500 "friday meetings" in Novi Sad ex-yidl centre.

So, what are other lies you are telling people on this forum?
    Reply to @NoviSadCalling:
    how can you lie in a such way? But, after fake mail, nothing surprise me. Please, don't make everybody stupid. I was there 100 times, see this with my own eyes. I was talking about this „custom“ not only with old, old disciple from Serbia, but also from Croatia, Slovenia and from Hungary. Not one, not few, many. It was custom for over then 15 years till nowadays. Every member from Novi Sad can tell you, also , every Croatian, Slovenian or Hungarian. And we were all talking about that because it was strange to us. But we were doing because other vice we got “look” from some of the Cici’s bhakta. Do you have any character saying that is not true , and there is thousands of life, normal witnesses? What else , beside this notorious, notorious lie and faking organizers mail are you able to do?
    I am not telling any lies, just thing which can be proved like this fake mail and this what vitnesed thousend people.
    Reply to @storymaker:

To clear things up - I have never been to Cici's seminars abroad, I really can't tell if people there were standing up or not. Let's suppose that you were there and people were really standing up.

But you have also said this:

*** "it was practice for years in all satsangs in Novi Sad " ***

I was on more than 500 satsangs in Novi Sad, and in no one case anyone was standing up when he was entering the room. This is complete lie. This was not practice for one day, even less "practice for years"

Of course, it is of no general importance if anyone was standing up or sitting down in any occasion, but importance of this statement is that you are falisifying basic facts which could be easly proven.

I won't comment any of your other statements as they are pointless by themselves, and it seems that you are not able to get any information without trying to twist it by setting it in your vision of reality.
    It is simply not true. People don’t need to trust me, they can ask any of people from Novi Sad who are disciple for a long time like Gopala, Jagdish...
    I was also in Novi Sad when our dear Joganand died. On satsang after funeral, everybody stud up when he entered the room. As I told, I am speaking only what I saw with my own eyes. So please, don't lie. I was there. And it was satsang in Novi Sad ashram. But I didn’t wish to go so deep in this now irrelevant thing.
    And it is only one fish in the see, I mentioned this as an example. Now this is not important any more, it is finished, nobody will stand up for him any more
    My vision of reality? You can write and write that I am crazy, I don't care. The truth is the truth.
    How about your mail, no answer jet on this subject, or am I having delusion on that too?
    You have nerve to tell that I am falsifying something after yours falsifying mail adress of the NS organizers? How tipical...
  • truthseeker July 2011
    @someonefromhungary: storymaker (good forum name, he seems to be making up lots of stories) says every Croatian, Slovenian or Hungarian knows one had to stand up for Cici. What's your experience as a Hungarian?
    Reply to @truthseeker: conversely to NoviSadCalling, I only participated in seminars with chidanand abroad, i.e., in hungary. we stood up the same way we stood up for other swamis/sadhvis (e.g., vivekpuri and daya) when they held the seminar.
    we also used to stand up at school when the teacher entered or left, so we cannot say we put any of these swamis/sadhvis to a very high position by this.

@storymaker: I guess you probably disliked chidanand already before he left. which is not a problem at all. I am just telling this because you may be proving what I am telling: that anyone in yidl could afford the luxury of not liking him and criticising him etc. without feeling the type of guilt you feel when you have to say you don't like swAmi, who is considered equivalent to or higher than god.
  • elisabeth July 2011
    Interesting Satsang....shouldn't all this be under a different thread? However, I need to reply to Storymaker's above post in here...no good putting it somewhere else. As you probably know, I still can't imagine SM doing such things. I have been in correspondence with Edit Meinhart, the reporter who did the story in the Austrian Magazine "Profil". She did speak to three different ladies from three different countries.
    Dear Storymaker: You said above: "......He used girls story for his aim". Ok, so you are saying it's the girl's stories, and not his. Which is good in a way, because it means you don't think he "invented" the stories?
    So, if I understand what you are saying above is this: There are some girls with "stories", some told C, he then used these stories to bring SM down, due to his unresolved anger and bitterness? Later a few more frustrated ones came along and also gave their "stories".
    Ok. If I got you right so far, then here is a question: Why would the girls have "stories" in the first place for C to use? Do you think that they all know C, love him heaps and heaps and are prepared to fabricate stories, lie on the Internet and also lie to a reporter? Mmhhhhh. (Scratch, scratch...)
    I can't imagine SM doing it, but I also can't imagine women taking the time to speak to a professional reporter and purposely lying. What for? It's not that they got paid for speaking out.
  • batawebatawe July 2011
    One reason gurus seem to glow is that they are absorbing the projections of everyone around them, feeding on the energy of the devotion, love and surrender coming their way. The guru sits on his throne (sometimes her throne) and accepts the adoration, money, attention, service, fealty of the people whose good karma it is to be able to kiss his feet. From there things get weird, usually.

By absorbing the life force of dozens, hundreds, or thousands of worshippers, Gurus can glow with supernatural vitality, and then when they look at someone, they can shock and thrill them with the power of their gaze.

There are lots of people who want to have their blood sucked, and become submissive to a Dominant. Vampires are dead inside, but because of this they become exquisitely skilled at manipulating other people's vitality. A vampire's charisma actually does not come from within – it comes from the fervor of their devotees and followers, who are in a state of delicious submission to the Master, Preacher, Teacher, guru.

Gurus and spiritual leaders and others in the position of teacher build up toxic shame and guilt, which they have to get rid of by excreting into their followers or students. They select people to take a dump on, and they make this process look like "busting the person's ego," or "teaching them a lesson." At worst, it can take up to a year to recover from being drained, if the vampire drinks deeply. You can recover, and the worst thing is all the time you wasted. But if you are one of the people the vampire/guru/teacher has selected to excrete her waste products into, it can be a seven-to-ten year process to recover. For the past 30 years, I have worked with a lot of meditators who are "leaving their guru," or have just left an ashram. The people who have gotten dumped on have a much harder road to recovery than the people who were just drained of vitality and money.

http://www.lorinroche.com/page8/page137/page137.html
  • batawebatawe July 2011
    The Guru

The Guru is someone who never steps off the stage, who takes it as his job to be the center of the universe. And it's a lot of work to pretend to be perfect, the living embodiment of the Divine, the Lord of the Universe in human form, 24/7. Gurus can go slightly insane from the pressure, I think, and from being continually tempted by money, power, fame, sex, and master/slave games.

The group around a Guru is called an ashram, and ashramic groups are as Machiavellian, sadistic, ruthless, money-obsessed and power-addicted as the court around a king or emperor. The Guru is the ultimate Godfather – imagine a man walking down the street who has the charisma of Brad Pitt, the cunning of a Mafia boss, and who is defined as being greater than Jesus, greater than God. If a guru even hints, "Mr. Smith is causing me grief," that person will get hate mail, anonomyous death threats, and maybe visits from henchmen. Most gurus have henchmen or thugs waiting in the wings to take care of business.

The Guru archetype is ancient and part of the rich cultural traditions of Asia. We don't have anything like it in the West. The Hindu scriptures define the Guru as greater than God, because he is the intermediary, he is the one who shows you God. Kabir wrote, "Guru and God both appear before me. To whom should I prostrate? I bow before Guru who introduced God to me."

It is highly unfortunate that gurus are associated with meditation. Meditation is usually so miniscule a part of what a guru teaches. If a modern Westerner wants to learn about
    meditation from a guru-centered organization, there are so many obstacles in the way, it is like asking a Catholic priest to teach you about sex.

How any one person interacts with the guru archetype is as complex as predicting how any one individual will respond to a bottle of rum or series of morphine injections. Culture, beliefs, early childhood experiences, psychic wounds, belief systems, religion. My impression is that the guru system works a lot better in India than it does in the United States. The problems of gurus in the West are many, but among them is this troubling sense that so many Westerners do not get their energy back from the guru. It's like loving someone who does not reciprocate – it just sucks the life out of you. For every person I know who is radiant because they love their guru, I know three or four for whom the guru is like a bad marriage, something that steals years off your life and leaves you broke, broken and bitter. Years wasted doing the wrong path.

http://www.lorinroche.com/page8/page137/page137.html
  • Reply to @batawe: thanks for links and excerpts. the realization that one has been part of a cult is disturbing and relieving. also there is an element of shame.
  • batawebatawe July 2011
    Reply to @Ushmeypuri: yes, I agree, we are just servants of Truth;), and Truth is our Master!;)

...to take the freedom and responsibility upon ourselves is the hardest thing, nobody can give it to us, even guru, unless s/he teaches how to become independent (nobody is 100% independent but we know what is meant by it); but who teaches that?, even the teacher needs the disciples, but should the disciple always remain a disciple or become his own wo/man?

even so called gurus are just caught in the tradition and repeat like parrots the great slokas and tell folk stories (or self-proclaimed 'gurus' with no 'tradition', they later made their own) ; what is so enlightening about that? It's cultural thing (again, the Symbolic universe), full of 'substantial meaning' (but I never heard exact rendering of the so called inner meaning of fabulas and myths=myth just 'represents' the inability to 'catch the bull by the horns' directly, so we create the stories, to give the meaning, to somehow solve the riddle and 'mystery of the beginning' and put that 'nameless' source or better wrap it into some nice package and render it 'digestable', but supposedly, somewhere behind it, behind the story, there is this "reality" of which the myths speak...), and as I see it, it's just the story there;

even when gurus speak about other saints and their lives and what they said etc...it all sounds nice, they were great devotees, this and that, they were all mighty saints etc., and now we repeat those stories which will probably work for us, yet we don't know anything specific about their lives, just some songs, and how they were great and made divine pranks even as a child, etc.; what does this help us?;

How can we live better as human beings and how can we acquire understanding that will give us new perceptions about ourselves and our lives with people around us, how can we become more conscious in our lives in doing and pursuing our goals? How can we become real individuals? How can we stop lying to ourselves and others all the time? (I guess the unfication of thought, word and deed falls short even with the best gurus; I would make a hypothesis that many times even the disciple can surpass the teacher in his/her honesty) - Human as a lying animal!

Though these questions are connected to the social environment and many other things, still the question remains: "Do we want to repeat the known patterns or do we want to create our own and explore the possibilities of our own phenomenon?"
    (For parents: Do we want copy-paste parrots or strong and healthy thinking persons?)

They all talk about the detachment and 'effacement of the individuality' and it reeks of spiritual 'sickness'; they do not solve the 'problems' of life at all; they just denounce it and negate it (and many times listening to lectures you get bunch of stories and psychological cliches; no real topic at all)...

old-school traditions which shrinked from life and even now, when the Masters appeared and came to the West (to share the teaching with materialists and fallen souls or reincarnated souls from East who were born here to satisfy their pleasure;))), they just disseminate the old teachings of their tradition and giving the more or less fixed "formal structure" to which we will adapt our lives, and fill it with our 'content'=our life/person/time...

Is Nature that is so full of variety so boring, as to produce same indivuduals and same patterns?, exactly the opposite: Nature is diversity, I guess the Spirit is the Sameness;), Spirit appears as a fascist, unless the Spirit seeks its own expression through Nature and all the subsequent human endeavour (within the socio-symbolic sphere of life), to find certain principles, forms, (eternal) concepts of life, is an attempt to render more general meaning to seemingly unmeaningful Nature around us; we create societies, rules, systems, symbolic nets of meaning to 'survive' in other conditions than just natural one; we are far away from Nature already, we live in the manifest 'spirit' of word/laws/religion/institutions etc.;

slogan: let's go back to Nature, is just funny romantical idea; the moment the people started to build houses and went 'against' the Nature, they entered the realm of human-spirit, language and Symbolic reality (hierarchy, roles and positions, symbolic relations=here lies the BIRTH of Domination-subservience/Master-Slave/Authority-obedience;

'Master' who gives meaning, guarantees the parameters of (symbolic) reality, a master-signifier, an (empty) word, arbitrary 'decision'/statement/sentence, which becomes the LAW (for us)!
  • batawebatawe July 2011
    @someonefromhungary and in general: it's always dangerous when you deal with 'gods'___how can a god understand human? who said, if humans don't understand god that god understands humans?;)

if human reaches for a god than god must reach for a human too, their 'meeting' must meet at some point/process, or if the opposite is true, that you must anull thyself that god may be, than that's the sign that god doesn't understand humans, as they must be 'erased' first, the pathology of a person flushed away, his/hers very life must cease (when you are, god is not, when god is, you are not) - 'amputate' your limbs and than finally 'kill thyself'=know thyself, so that god may be!

we don't need aloof and transcendent god who doesn't care for his 'creation', but if instead, all this which is here, shows that god him/herself/itself is also at stake here; that what happens here is the destiny of god as much as humans, that god becomes all this, is involved in all of this, than we can meet together and find the solutions to what is here and not in some unreachable Beyond, than all this may be god in making (if we must speak about god) and we are as much important players as anybody; but if we are not important, than fu..k it, the great Eagle will eat us all and hopefully his fart will catapult us into the Beyond...
  • falseswamijifalseswamiji July 2011
    1. Actually as fas as i know, there is a case against leaders of 'new ashram', and it is based on the falsification of some papers- this is already a legal process and it can be checked with legal authorities.
    2. let me repeat - I now, 100% sure that s.mil.cici is not 'behind' the abuse site and victims stories in no way. this is simply wrong and unreal idea, so- storymaker and lun, you are on completely wrong track. I know you are just supposing cause i know the truth about it. Tell the opposite and I know that you are liars indeed.
  • mangal July 2011
    I must say that i am very very fed up and upset with the way of comunication of XXX defendors. Storymaker, Peter, Member, (Lun cannot be taken seriously-he is here just for enjoyment...)
    It is always the same-they start normal posting-you try to use arguments and when they got in trouble with logic -they just jump on the other tema.........and they begin to write posts from begenning......i take it as very undecent and unpolite. Last case was Storymaker and Someonefromhungary exchange-when Storymaker got in trouble-he just jumped into exchange with other person and didnt replay to Someonefromhungary-yes i know-it was in critical point-noone from defendors can argument with this.....in the same point ended exchange between me and Member and everybody can see, that it is impossible for defendors to disscus with Batawe-it shows us one thing-we are not important for yidl feudalists to send here person with quality logical thinkink. But maybe this critical points are too critical-and shows XXXs teaching naked in its inconsistency.............
    Reply to @mangal:
    oh, really...like you are answering to any posts addressed to you or like I get answer to any post I wrote (even important question like that fake mail). This is normal. It is like what you can say to somebody who is not even on the same planet with you, it is nothing more to say sometimes. This is not unpolite, you are doing the same. This is normal. I answered to SomeonefromHungary many times when I feal that I have something to say. I am not answering on her question which I answered already, but if you insist:

do you agree with him
    - labelling/threatening people who say negative things about them? I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT.
    - "raising chocolate-bhaktas" (allegedly swAmi's own words to describe him distributing chocolate to children)? YES
    - not communacating directly with those expressing serious accusations and trying to suppress communication between disciples (ex or not ex)? EVERY CASE IS DIFFERENT
    - having large-sized beds, significant luxury, VIP treatment, apartments maintained for him for years although he may come once in 5 years, female (instead of male) servants washing and massaging his feet everywhere? THIS IS B....SH..T. LARGE SIZED BAD? LIKE YOU MESURE HOLLINES WITH HOW SMALL SOMEBODY BED IT IS. OTHER THINGS ALSO.

why shouldn't we analyse all this? YOU ARE FREE TO DO ANALYSES. why should he be beyond any analysis? i DIDN'T SAY THAT. why is it an insult to compare him to anyone? YOU CAN COMPARE, I SAID THAT IT IS INSULT IN MY POINT OF WIEV, SO i WILL NOT DO THAT. I WAS SPEAKING FOR MY SELF.isn't his ego supposedly dissolved so that there cannot be any insult? HE IS NOT INSULT, I WROTE THAT IT IS INSULST IN MY POINT OF WIEV.

So, you see, nothing new, that why I am not answering.
    You can insult us and our lack of intelligence as much as you like, this is only sign that you are frustrated with our answers and you would like that nobody answer to you, and yes, more people give up , because I think that they see that you don't want to have conversation at all.
  • mangal July 2011
    Reply to @storymaker: thank you for your (a bit short and not clear) answer-but i must admit you surprise me-good attempt, then-it is true, that XXX is more than God-Guru is more than God and therefore we cannot judge him ? Why he is not able to deal with criticism and use arguments? Who can say-XXX-you did mistake?
    Reply to @mangal:
    my answers:
    yes for me, guru is more than God, but you are free to think different.
    You can judge Guru behavior , this is free world. I would recommend only cool head and really, but really open mind. And some measure equipment what is really important and what is not (like size of the bed).
    Why are you thinking that he is not able to deal with criticism? Healthy realistic criticism is Ok (not the one about should he give sweets to children or not), but some angry dirty attacks are not.
    You can say it and you already did (you all wrote some letter I think).
    I cannot say because I think that he didn't do any of this abuse accusation (other think are just nonsense).
    Few question for you: ask your self, no need to answer me, I am not trying to convince you to something
    Why can't you accept that there is many people who don't believe in this abuse story? There is no single prove to that accusation. And there is a lot of thing about those girls which are alarming for some of us. But you are free to believe them.
    How can you except that such coincidence happened that Chici step out in the same time girls started to talk more open about their stories?
    If you take your time to speak with those girls, did you take some time to speak with some people from Novi Sad who were on that special meeting where Cici explained his attention to all (in 4 hours talk)?
    Still, if you made your conclusions and decision to leave, Ok, but..
    Why can't you just peacefully live your life as you like and let people have their believes?
    Why are you trying to destroy not only our Gurudev but all of us? We are staying because we made different conclusions not because some security of money and position somebody is repeating about me, that is nonsense, what great position or money are you talking about, this is all small, insignificant.
    And you are free not to give me any answer, i will not take it as impolite or as sign of your lack of intelligence, free world.
    Like batawe, my words are there, do with them what ever you like.
    Reply to @storymaker:

"Why can't you accept that there is many people who don't believe in this abuse story? There is no single prove to that accusation. And there is a lot of thing about those girls which are alarming for some of us."

Of course there are many people believing XXX and not believing own eyes. There are many people on this planet believing in other fancy things, like Flying Spaghetti Monster.

If you would like to talk to these women, you would get the "proof" you want. But you have no courage to even make this one small step. Contact details of some of the XXX's victims are published and it is up to you to talk to some of them, or not to talk to any of them. Several people here who had doubts made this step and really talked to one or more women. But not you. You know that this is Cici's conspiracy. I must have been enlightened now, I even didn't know that I am part of this conspiracy, oh silly me.

But it is much more convenient for you to sit beside you PC, read XXX fairy tales, re-publish his fairy tales in form of some prophecy about guru's greatness, than to open your eyes, ears, look around you, watch outside from your Y**L circle. If you would have courage to do so, you would be surprised to see that world is not only a bad, stinky place inhabited with filty people in search for material wealth with no mercy or any spiritual aspirations. A man whose almost complete activity is about material wealth is your 'guru'.
    you are so sure in everything...lucky you...you know that I didn't make contact to the girls....God bless your supermind. I did, I make contact to few of them my everything-knowing friend. Or are you this visonar lady from Petr?
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de