ARTICLE IN SLOVENIAN PRIMORSKE NOVICE MAGAZINE:

English, Hungarian

ARTICLE IN AUSTRIAN PROFIL MAGAZINE:

German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

sex abuse scandal, Part II
  • someonefromhungary May 2011
    Reply to @Veritas: cannot but agree :))))
  • Australia_CallingAustralia_Calling May 2011
    Reply to @sophie:
    I heard things are how they are in Australia because the biggest majority of people don't believe He is telling the truth about the sex allegations - that's pretty straight forward really. Quite a few people here (including someone i know) have spoken directly to women they know who have made these allegations and also to others who have spent years in India. The truth of it seems pretty clear. Most people are surprised that anyone could not believe it all since there are so many accounts of what has happened now from so many countries. I guess those people who still follow Him followed His advice from the start to cover their ears and eyes.

The people who run it all here realise what they've beeen doing for the last years is based on something very questionable. I heard He is organising the ones who keep believing in Him to try and take everything over and push the others out of the organisation with threats and intimidation - its all very ugly.

Yes they are all leaving, what would you stay for if its so corrupt?
    Why wouldn't there be some conflict between people if its like that? There should be some conflict between people if its like that in fact.

You can read my other post about their meeting yesterday - in corner for positive thinking - probably its in the wrong place - maybe nobody looks there - but i figured a meeting is not sex abuse so it doesn't belong here...

All of this is not 'a story' - its 'accurate' that many women and all followers have been deeply damaged by this.
  • Shivashakti May 2011
    Reply to @Australia_Calling: thank you for giving a more accurate account than @sophie.
    Check this out everyone!
    http://www.yogaindailylife.org.au/News/farewell-and-thankyou.html
  • PallasAthene May 2011

Joan of Arc

Now the flames they followed Joan of Arc
    as she came riding through the dark;
    no moon to keep her armour bright,
    no man to get her through this very smoky night.
    She said, "I'm tired of the war,
    I want the kind of work I had before,
    a wedding dress or something white
    to wear upon my swollen appetite."
    Well, I'm glad to hear you talk this way,
    you know I've watched you riding every day
    and something in me yearns to win
    such a cold and lonesome heroine.
    "And who are you?" she sternly spoke
    to the one beneath the smoke.
    "Why, I'm fire," he replied,
    "And I love your solitude, I love your pride."

"Then fire, make your body cold,
    I'm going to give you mine to hold,"
    saying this she climbed inside
    to be his one, to be his only bride.
    And deep into his fiery heart
    he took the dust of Joan of Arc,
    and high above the wedding guests
    he hung the ashes of her wedding dress.

It was deep into his fiery heart
    he took the dust of Joan of Arc,
    and then she clearly understood
    if he was fire, oh then she must be wood.
    I saw her wince, I saw her cry,
    I saw the glory in her eye.
    Myself I long for love and light,
    but must it come so cruel, and oh so bright?

[ Leonard Cohen ]

a master is a master. even a master has his principles.

• %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] May 2011
    Reply to @PallasAthene: lovely
  • shakti May 2011
    I like to say thank you to all the people who write here and share their thoughts and informations. It is very helpful. I followed many links and read them.
    I saw the long list of names of australian members who left and i wish them from all my heart the very best. They have my admiration and support. What do you think of having a support list with real names, which can be signed by people who like to show in public that they walked away from swAmi?
  • green May 2011
    This is a work of fiction. Truth coloured by time and ego.

Of Clouds and Sun, Moon and Darkness

Let me paint a picture for you.
    A few hours with OrangeToo.
    Perhaps it is not what you will expect it to be.

In the land of the LongWhiteCloud a small car journeyed north. So far north that the land almost came to an end and at this point it was so narrow that if you used just a little strength, and just a hint of imagination, you could throw a stone from one side of the land to the other. Quite near to there was a forest, a forest of pines, not natural to this land at all, but green and fresh, quiet, ordered and still. Beyond the forest and over a dune came the beach, golden, broad and endless - it stretched and stretched away.

Somehow OrangeToo and Green came to be there and it was clear to both it was not quite right. But nothing was spoken, nothing was said. Now Green was green because she was so fresh, so new to the game of the GreatOrangeShip. She had not much idea of the rules of the GreatOrangeShip and how they related to the rules of the usual world of BlueBrown&Green. A little reckless she carried on, a little worried she carried on, and enjoying the nature she carried on.

There was talk. Talk of trees, talk of sky, talk of God, talk of truth and of knowing. The words were words worth speaking.
    There was action. Walking, swimming, running, and maybe even soaring in the wind.
    There was stillness. Watching, listening, feeling.
    There in the space of feeling, almost hidden, were caution and anxiety. For one could shout with unimaginable force and the wind would carry the voice gently away, into the ocean and lost in the endless sky. Even the birds would not hear. You could see the tension in the hands if you cared to look. He could see the tension in her hands, and he noticed, and he carried on.

It was the time of the brightest moon, the great day of glory in our natural world. If you sit and watch you will see; over one shoulder is the rising of the moon and at exactly that moment if you turn your head and look, over the other shoulder is the setting of the sun. If you happen to be the witness of this glory from near to the tip of the land of the LongWhiteCloud and from the very top of a high sand dune, you will watch and you will see, moonrise over ocean and sunset over ocean. If in that moment something of greatness does not stir in you, then likely you will be dead. And the moment will pass.

Small shelters were erected, food was eaten, empty words were spoken, and distances were kept. But tension built and he saw the tension in her hands, and he carried on. Come here. Yes. He spoke of people, spoke endless streams of words, as if his hands were not a part of him. And she interrupted and asked her questions, and some explanations were given, empty words again, clouds to conceal the truth. Don’t worry green it will be good for your growth. It seems the GreatOrangeShip has its own version of the rules of Orange, made specially to suit the ways of OrangeOne and OrangeToo. It did not seem quite right, did not feel quite right but who was she – simply green. Desire was present, but passion was not and her will was not. Although the bells rang out so clearly, their ringing was carried gently away, into the ocean and lost in the endless sky. Reckless she allowed it to carry on, anxious she allowed it to carry on. And he carried on. It ended before one would expect it to end, before the natural conclusion one may expect, and she was dismissed in that moment, like a dog.

She curled into her small shelter, into her own space. She watched and listened and felt. The sky glowed with its trillions of stars, untouched by events in the world of BlueBrown&Green, unmoved. A storm brewed in the mind of Green, confusion cut through her like the southerly wind. Repulsed at the thought of events just past and yet something, some part was taken in. There was shame and self-blame. An act of stupidity. Green’s heart turned to dark shades of blue and brown. And perhaps one day it will pass.
  • karavan May 2011
    Reply to @green:
    another story, this time from cloud country with 2 oceans
  • VeritasVeritas May 2011
    Very nice, very gentle.

Allow me to continue:
    Green found out, that she was not alone. There were others like Purple and Pink, Silver and Gold. They gathered and grew, until there were so many of all different colours. They came together and they melted into something beyond Orange and Green. They became WHITE. Bright, shining WHITE.
    This WHITE consists of all the colours melted together into ONE.
  • batawebatawe May 2011
    They came together, but did not merge; WHITE is bright, but there is no difference there, no particularity; in pure Light you see as much as in pure Dark - Nothing!; there were Pink, Silver and Gold, Brown-green, Yellow-Whity-Blue, Purple-Black-Green-Red etc..and they did their thing and they knew that PURE WHITE will 'erase' them all, some of them yearned for the Sublime Whiteness and they merged and 'disappeared' into the realms of Unimaginable/Pure Desire/White 'Death'!;)))
    There are several people here that are each day making negative comments, it's the same people day in day out, wow, here's something for them:

As the vital rays of the sun nurture all, so should you spread rays of hope in the heart of the poor and forsaken, kindle courage in the hearts of the despondent, and light a new strength in the hearts of those who think that they are failures.

When you realize that life is a joyous battle of duty and at the same time a passing dream, and when you become filled with the joy of the making others happy by giving them kindness and peace, in God's eyes your life is a success.
    Paramhans Yogananda.

How wonderful, if only all could live like that!

I have to say something here, and maybe it's against the above, at least for some, but here goes anyway: I know that many people are happy the whole Aussie board has resigned, in fact many are laughing, because they were such a closed circuit for so long, not following Guruvakya anyways, so good bye. They were doing so many things that were against XXXXX's direction in other places, so who's to say (at Australia_Calling) that they were serving?

IN true service you forget your little self (Yogananda)

So it wasn't really service, only wasted years, so they are the foolish ones.
    Makes a good joke
  • karavan May 2011
    Reply to @sophie:
    Reply to @sophie:
    self-righteousness becomes you sophie
  • admin May 2011
    Reply to @sophie:
    Sophie, your email address returned as undeliverable. Please correct the situation and send a confirmation email to admin@sexabuseyidl.net. Otherwise we would have to close your user account (we would still keep your postings). It is just a technicality and it is easy to fix. Thank you for participating in this forum,

Roman/admin
  • PallasAthene May 2011
    Reply to @sophie: Symbiosis is heaven and stake at the same time.

Success is simply a benchmark. How it is possible to count rays of hope. You have to check if your rays arrive. What do you think the poor and forsaken are hoping. Do you really think, that they will be filled with light and love, when their hope ends with the bill for the next seminar? If there exists a God, he will love the people day in day out as much as you.

To exclude any negative thinking calms the fear of life, the fear not to be loved and respected. And fear makes aggressiv. Nobody can take the responsibility from you to distinguish between working on your fears and the right to state things they do not work well.
  • Shivashakti May 2011
    Reply to @sophie: yes, what you say is against Yoganandas words of kindness and peace. We will all watch and see if anyone steps up and how long YIDL lasts in Australia now that the people who have sacrificed so selflessly with complete integrity are gone. People who still follow XXXXX are thanking them for their tireless Seva over 10-20 years, but you call them fools.
  • falseswamijifalseswamiji May 2011
    oh Sophie, I'm in a lack of words and expressions to comment your utterly foolish post.
    Makes a bad joke
  • Ivan May 2011
    Here we can see pattern evolving LIVE: When Serbia left first initially there was a shock and than: "Ćići is jealous on swAmi, angry because he didn't became mahamadalesvar (so ridiculous), want to became guru, married... " and other nonsense. Than Australia left and we can already hear some explanations: "Bad Australian board, bad presidents, yoga teachers and other, closed circuit, not following guruvakya and other crap..." I'm really not attacking Sophie or someone else, but this mindset on YIDL. These explanations are evolving out of itself and are born out of years of mind control in a YIDL matrix thanks to poisonous sweet talk of a false guru, the only one who should be blamed. YIDL people should go out and talk to everyday people, see how ridicolous these explanations are and break this tight bondage. Just imagine telling that to someone not involved in YIDL...
    P.S. As I was on a business trip I just realised how I have pis***d off some YIDL admirer on this forum, who left the forum. Actually I have called this Sriraman dude a troll and a zombie, not the guy who left, I don't even know who that was...
  • truthseeker May 2011
    Reply to @Ivan: I think it was Iam.
    Reply to @Ivan:
    I thing everyday people know about jealousy, angry because someone didn't get some title, desciple want to became guru and ex priest geting married. This is so common. More than you think Ivan, it is part of life, not just spiritual life. They know about greed for the money, anger, hatred, fear of getting hurt because of ego, geting brainwashed by horror stories on internet, they are common driving forces in this world, nothing unusuall, nothing ridicolous, just sad. You should ask normal people, if you think they don't recognize those things as a part of everyday life, you don't know anything about people or life.
  • Ivan May 2011
    Reply to @ovis: of course these things are common. Uncommon is doing incredible complicated conspiracies and inventing sexual abuse. If I wouldn't know abused women personally still one corrupt false guru would make much more sense than revengeful Ćići (because of mahamandbullcrap title :D who on earth would care about that except you know who), dozen's of baad Australian organizers, hordes of ex swamis and ex devotees only inventing everything out of thin air?? What on earth would be their motivation? But what is swAmi's motivation? Money, sex, power, this I can understand. So what is more common sense?
    P.S. What has swAmi ever done to show he is a guru? Only sweet talk and big fat belly. Everything else is a product only of hard working devotees. All abused in a different way.
  • pavitra May 2011
    Yes ovis and as it was largely exposed in this forum, you have so many fake gurus manipulating people mind, abusing followers, building business empires...
  • pavitra May 2011
    to green: thank you to remind us about the colourful world of feelings. I can feel the GreatOrangeShip mixing and mixing the colours convincing people that HE is the way to white while the only result of his doing is a big, enormous, piece of disgusting smelling brun. Sophie open your nose.
    or you think Ivan this story is more normal to common people: Some very famous guru with thousand of female followers (real guru or just fake liar who wants fame and money, doesn't mater ) want sex. He is clever enough to cheat his disciples in so many ways as you described, but he is not clever enough to choose female followers who actually would give anything to have sex with him, no he choose only those who will after will be traumised and make problems for him

p.s. new nick because I already forgot old one in few minutes, I will probably forget this one too
  • Ivan May 2011
    Reply to @oviss: SwAmi most probably isn't a con artist. Only a man of flesh and blood with good initial intentions but fallen into a pit of temptation. One slip after another but the s**t already went down... No plan, no conspiracy on his side either, only human weakness.
  • Roman May 2011
    He has chosen both. He is just not smart (or strong to resist) enough as any addict.
  • truthseeker May 2011
    Ovis, do you think that only swAmi can't be guilty of any (sexual) misbehaviour or do you think that anyone with the title swami, baba, mahamandaleshwar, paramhans, rishi, yogi, sri, ananda or any other Sanskrit word in their name cannot possibly be guilty of any misconduct?

So do you believe any of the allegations against Sathya Sai Baba, Muktananda, Nithyananda, Vishwananda, Satchidananda, Maharishi XXXXX Yogi, Yogi Bhajan, Yogi Amrit Desai, Swami Rama, Prakashananda, Sri Chinmoy, Adi Da, Kriyananda, Maharajji Kripalu, etc.?
    Or are hindu swamis incapable of committing crimes and are the allegations against them just a conspiracy by jealous asuras? If so, do you think that clergymen from other religions like christianity, islam and buddhism can be guilty of sexual misconduct? Or are only atheists capable of that?

While people in the West are mostly either positive or indifferent to men and women in saffron robes, in India they have a slightly different point of view on this. There “the so-called god men don’t want to wear saffron robes anymore because they fear they will be attacked on the streets.” http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/india/100402/sex-india-gurus

For more guys and gals with Sanskrit names go to:
    http://hindustan.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=112
    They have a forum about fake gurus.

And another article about how to recognize fake gurus:
    http://www.meditationexpert.com/life-wisdom/l_beware_of_fake_gurus_and_false_spiritual_masters.htm
    Reply to @truthseeker:
    I didn't say anything you are talking about, don’t fire immediatelly with your links and blablas about cults...
    mine was just answer to Ivan...comparing 2 stories ...and which of those two could be more unbelievable to common people, just this because he told that YIDL stories are ridicules
    again: if he is (assume as Ivan said just common man) capable of collect thousands of followers (that must include some intelligence, because remember he is just ordinary gay), is not able to provide free willing and safe sex for him
    just one answer to you (to your first sentences..of course , just having some sanskrit title in name is not insurance that that person is in celibacy. I am not stupid. I cannot say in general are all swamis, gurus or catholic priests guilty or not. But also it would be very stupid to say that all of them are guilty, don’t you think?
  • Ivan May 2011
    Reply to @oviss: "that must include some intelligence, because remember he is just ordinary gay" One thing is sure: he isn't gay :D :D
    Actually most women I have talked to prior to abuse page remained on YIDL not making problems, remaining followers, even hardcore defenders. Sometimes he chooses wisely. but sometimes makes mistakes as an ordinary human would. And no, he isn't stupid, only bad and corrupt.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de