German, English, Hungarian, Czech, Serbian, Slovenian

CALL TO ALL OFFICIALS OF THE ORGANIZATION

English, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Slovenian, German, Serbian

sex abuse scandal, Part II
  • VeritasVeritas October 2011
    Reply to @PallasAthene:
    Brilliant!
  • mangal October 2011
    Reply to @THOR: I think, that problem is based on longlife gloryfication (and crazy exageration) of swAmis personality. Therefore some people are concerned on dark side of his personality-especially those who knows abused girls. But it doesnt mean that he is devil. Of course-he practised in younger age a lot of yogic practising. Respect. And respect for your position too. I dont agree with you about "mickeymouse" video. This kind of clutching of woman is not acceptable in decent society. Too strong. No gentlemanhood. But I am glad that you contribute to this forum with your "observating stand point" The beauty is in divergence:)
  • PallasAthene October 2011
    Reply to @THOR:

I understand and welcome your position. It is healthy according to a systemic structuring of families and organisations. I know this position, being aware of the crowd. ;) The price is being attached to not being attached. Freethinking is a curious thing.
  • karavan October 2011
    Lenka, find a gym or classroom and start with exercises under simple YOGA class name.
  • Tony October 2011
    @Chava They are not protecting only him but much more themselves and everything on what their whole life is dependent.

What a great, penetrating insight. Thank you. In fact, I would go one step further, and remove the word "only" to make it completely clear what is really going on here. They are not fighting for him at all.
  • PallasAthene October 2011
    Reply to @Tony: correctly.
  • trikaldarshi October 2011
    BEGINNING OF TRANSMISSION

New Old Ways in the world of Little Big O

Those who would like to get married with traditional Vedic ceremony by a real Indian panditji being surrounded by AUM shaped buildings should apply now to the enablers of sanctioned marriages. All you need to do is to bring your friends, family and everybody who can pay associated fees (list of fees is secret, just pay, we’ll straighten it out later, Lakshmi will bless you as soon as you come back home). First open time slot will be this winter, possibly December. The more people will get married during the ceremony, the more people will achieve liberation in their current lives. Just the best deal ever offered by the spiritual travel office of the world of Little Big O.

You may need to bring a towel if the “first night right” goes to the Little Big O. Be prepared, be ready, be enlightened.

No news media allowed. We’ve had enough (for a moment).

END OF TRANSMISSION
  • truthseeker October 2011
    Reply to @trikaldarshi: of course the first night right (and other nights rights) goes to the little big O. It's his droit du seigneur. And he gets the dowry too.
  • joyriver October 2011
    Reply to @truthseeker: :):):):):):):):):):):)
  • supermananand October 2011
    Something interesting, to show how Swampi and his strategy of hiding under the carpet is functioning.

Around the mid-nineties tragic case occurred in Vep. One guy who was a disciple of Swampi and unfortunately was not the best mental health was walking on the railway tracks near the village where was the seminar. It happened that the train came and he was killed. Interestingly, the seminar participants were not informed about this event and information about that was hidden from them.

It shows how Swampi is functioning. He is afraid that the information that any of the participants of the seminar was killed during the seminar could demage the image of the purity of his system that he is trying to sell.

In normal social environments when something like this happen it is essential that friends are notified, to have an opportunity to wish him a happy journey, to pray for his soul.

In Swampi’s yidl system human is not important, the only thing that matters is the system and its preservation at any costs. This is a clear indication that this is not a system that is designed to serve the people but only its founder Swampi.
  • SomeonefromCzech October 2011
    Where are you hidden, Master?
    Night and day, night end day, I look for Thee night and day... we used to sing in ninetees, do you remember?

Info from Czech blog:
    http://www.yogaindailylife.org.au/Richmond-News/melbourne-satsangs-with-XXXXX.html

Melbourne Satsangs with XXXXX
    Tuesday 18 & Wednesday 19 October Evenings Satsang Talks with Paramhans XXXXX. All welcome!
    Topic: Mudra and Bandhas
    Tuesday 18 October 7.30 - 8.30pm. $10
    Topic: Living a Meaningful Life
    Wednesday 19 October 7 - 8.30pm. $16 full $12 concession
    Venue: XXXXX 8 Corsair St Richmond
  • mangal October 2011
    Reply to @SomeonefromCzech: Mudra and bandhas-decent people would say where they obtained such knowledge. In meditation? By Oldguru? He didnt know such hathayoga-kriyajoga mix. Of course. maybe from Satyananda......or from books? But he teachs that just guru can teach it. Therefore, it is clear proof of his lies......He has not even base level of decency-to say-the source of my knowledge is.........it is behaviour of walking God?
  • elisabeth October 2011
    Chava, thank you for your response. I do understand what you are saying. The women have to care about themselves first and foremost. They have to get well first. I am also starting to see how next to impossible it is to convince a fanatical follower.
    That brings me to my next point:
    Falseswamiji, thank you for your answer about NN's friend pretending to be a victim. To me, that is not only very wrong, it's also pretty stupid: In order to show the world that the abuse really happened, people have to show integrity and have to be truthful. Her friend should have just said, look, you can interview me and I will tell the story of my friend.
    The way it was done is just so deceitful, and goes so much against your cause. I'm left scratching my head as how anyone could be so damn stupid. I'm sorry, really, I don't want to offend anyone, but think about it: The video could have made such a great impact, but because of this "Kaspertheater" is has lost all significance, to me anyhow.

A shame it was done that way, it really is.
  • LenkaKT October 2011
    Reply to @elisabeth:
    I agree totally. Again, the problem is just virtual. On first video we can see XXX with yoga mat. And we can here, that it is without sound, out of context etc. So no real proof of his real behaviour. In fact, there are hours of video where he is behaving correctly. For me this is shocking video, also with a lot of BUTs.

And same it is for the news post with victim. The way it is done takes all the credibility from victim. There is a lot of ways how to speak to camera and to hide identity. But use another person to show my real identity and not to tell it openly... oops.
    I know that there was a concrete situation, there was probably a pressure from TV people (I worked in TV, I know how cynic and full of press they are). But still, as a proof this has no validity. It is pity.
  • VeritasVeritas October 2011
    Reply to @LenkaKT:
    Why would it have no validity? The only real proof is, that there is no evil mastermind behind it all, because if there were, he would not have allowed, to have it made in such a way, that the fanatics can have a feast. And it has been explained well, that TV-teams do usually use actors to impersonate victims of abuse. It is their fault, that they did not put the information in an insert, not the victims fault.
  • mangal October 2011
    Reply to @LenkaKT: One thing-the video with mat is without sound because R. (man who care about sound system) just prepared it in the moment-you can see him on the left-preparing microphone. That is all-nothing dishonesting for "mat" video
  • mangal October 2011
    Reply to @elisabeth: He explained it enough, whole case....for me it is ok. I can feel how hard it must be. And reporters need clear shot-not to explain-she was scared and therefore her friend will tell you her testimony. Elisabeth-try to be more emphatic-again you helps to fanatics-I see Storymaker shouting-"lie. lie", Baremuenze-"hahaha, my tampon jump out"- "friend spoke not N., it means all is just lie". And similar "intelectual arguments". Thank you, Elisabeth, good job. What about to think first: journalist wanted it in such way?
  • %5BDeleted+User%5D[Deleted User] October 2011
    Reply to @mangal:
    If journalist wanted of you to lie, would you lie?
    I will not, it is about person morality.
  • falseswamijifalseswamiji October 2011
    Reply to @elisabeth: no , eli, you got it wrong. NN was there, standing near the actor to correct her if needed,, and reporter agreed to use N's friend as an actor representing her. It is not at all unusual practice in traumatic experiences tv reports.
  • joyriver October 2011
    Reply to @elisabeth: You still don't understand. The friend did not pretend to be a victim. She told N. story. But as said before, they could have used an actress. And why did not the reporter say it was so, ask them. Stop blaming the girls, please. If you have a problem with that, write to the reporter. And I don't think it is deceitful. Maybe the video could have been done in another way, but here it is. And everybody biting the new bone and now here they have a new victim to persecute verbally. At least I see this in this way, what storymaker and some others are doing.
  • mangal October 2011
    One think more-I dont think, that the sense of this video is to proof something-it is just way how to publically announced what happened. Not to proof something. Therefore I cant understand why there are such strong conclusions abou it......
  • mangotree October 2011
    Reply to @mangal:
    Exactly, the reason for this being made public is to convey to people what is happening. This is not a court case, but rather supply of information to the public - conveying real experiences.

What sort of moral conduct do people expect of someone in SXXXJi's position and what type of conduct does he actually offer? If there is a significant gap then people should know what that is about. Also they should know how yidl responds to this situation. Then people can make an informed choice about whether or not they wish to come in closer contact with this type of 'yoga'/union.

This is not the type of union young women are expecting when they start yoga classes.

Yidl have the opportunity to go to the media and present their position in response also.
    Reply to @mangal:
    "Therefore I cant understand why there are such strong conclusions abou it......"
    why? because some of those "victim girls" is shamelessly lying on national TV, that is agood sighn, that she is cappable of lying and with acting , emotions and all, this is crucial...at least for many people
  • joyriver October 2011
    Reply to @mangal: I agree with you on that. The public has been informed. There are many ways to inform the public, of course... And I strongly feel that people should be warned. This YIDL and Sxxji game is just too dangerous. People get deeply hurt. It is not right to know about this and not to speak up.

And to everyone: So, spread the word and spread the video. Stop this ugly game! I just don't want to feel the burden, when I get aged, that I could have done something to prevent abuse, and I didn't. It would just be too devastating to me. And I'm proud to be part of this "ugly camaign" (as yidl responsibles call it). I know for sure, I can make the difference. And so can you, and evryone.... And so we do. Every word counts. Every whisper...
    (I feel so inspired today... Please, opponents, don't blame me for that.):):):)
  • barnes October 2011
    Reply to @SomeonefromCzech:
    Nice times, I miss it. And do you remember another hit of the nineties? "Dobrú noc, XXXXX, dobrú noc..." ("Good night, XXXXX, good night..." - Slovak traditional song adaptation). Such emotional moments, tears falling, undescribable. We somehow couldn't even imagine, how "good" his nights were in reality. Our sankalpa siddhi was really strong I think.
  • SomeonefromCzech October 2011
    Reply to @barnes: oh yes, of course, I remember well... the continuing is also great in connection of what you said about "good" nights... něch je ti sam Pánboh na pomoc = "let God itself is for your help" ... it is really sad that our sankalpa shakti worked for him so well.
  • Tony October 2011
    Reply to @SomeonefromCzech: And do you remember "A pro koláče, ham árie"? (fetch them cookies, swallow tune). That sankalpa worked too...

• karavan October 2011
    I think too that was not very wise from the national TV journalist and editors to do it this way, however you cannot put this to the girls shoulders. They didnt add the names at vitnessing, so there was not A pretending to be B but to tell what happened.

It was another article in slovenian news about criminalists ended the investigation and send the case to the state public prosecution office. Perhaps the investigation is spreading internationally with Austrian state cult office involved as source of more information about other cases.

http://www.siol.net/novice/crna_kronika/2011/10/kriminalisti_zaradi_suma_spolne_zlorabe_ovadili_swamija.aspx
    Reply to @karavan:
    no she was pretending, with whole emotzional staff and telling "I was", "My doughter" full of "Pain" , it is pretending, acting, playing role.
  • joyriver October 2011
    Reply to @storymaker: I don't agree with you. But it's your stuff. Belive what you want to belive. It's up to you.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership

In this Discussion

Devotees' testimonies:

Devotee #1

---------------

Devotee #2

---------------

Devotee #3

---------------

Devotee #4 - Contact: valika.balazova@centrum.cz

---------------

Devotee #5 - Contact: synapseproblem@yahoo.de